• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Press Releases?

BraveSirKevin

First Post
I am an artist who creates game-specific materials, mostly dungeon tiles and papercraft scenery. In the past, I would have used the Press Releases board to announce a new product becoming available, but that board no longer seems to exist.

I have no intention of violating any rules, or upsetting anyone by posting in an inappropriate spot... so, I'm just looking for a little clarity as to what the current policies and posting rules are, with regards to press releases.

Thanks

IronWolf

blank
These days it is appropriate to post a press release in the most relevant forum. They get more traffic than the press release only forum did.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I am an artist who creates game-specific materials, mostly dungeon tiles and papercraft scenery. In the past, I would have used the Press Releases board to announce a new product becoming available, but that board no longer seems to exist.

I have no intention of violating any rules, or upsetting anyone by posting in an inappropriate spot... so, I'm just looking for a little clarity as to what the current policies and posting rules are, with regards to press releases.

Thanks
General Forum is just fine for this. Thanks for asking.

Remove ads