Prestige classes in 3.5e

Vocenoctum

First Post
coyote6 said:
I imagine "How do I convert X" will be a popular* thread title after everyone has the books.

For example, I'm still wondering how we'll convert the divine oracle (prereqs: ranks in Scry, Skill Focus (Scry); abilities include: bonuses to Scry) PC in my campaign...

*(Though I'm sure it won't be as popular as the perennials: "X got the Shaft!" and "Y is Broken!" ;) )

Nerfed.
Official Overused Word of 3.5

Deadguy

First Post
dagger said:
Umm that word has been overused around here since 3.0......almost 3 years....

I think it's fair to say though that discussion of 3.5 has nerfed the value of the 'nerf' word. ;)

Last edited:

rounser

First Post
Perhaps there's a market for a ruleset and setting where everything is nerfed.

Featless Fighters attacking Ancient Toothless Sponge Dragons with rubber greatswords of bouncing off harmlessly...that sort of thing. The public talks about nerfing all the time, so clearly it's what they want.

Last edited:

7thlvlDM

Explorer
You know, they have already announced hardbacks which they could 'sneak' in revised splat book material: Book of Exalted Deeds (Clerics & Paladins), Unearthed Arcana (Wizards & Sorcerers).

Halivar

First Post
Featless Fighters attacking Ancient Toothless Sponge Dragons with rubber greatswords of bouncing off harmlessly...that sort of thing.

Ooh! Ooh! Or maybe wizards with chronic insomnia attacking dire fiendish lycanthropic care-bears with wands to dancing lights; that sort of thing?

Dude. I think I have my new campaign setting.

Ashardalon

First Post
7thlvlDM said:
Unearthed Arcana (Wizards & Sorcerers).

Unearthed Arcana isn't exactly announced... information has been leaked. But according to what we know, UA (not to be confused with AU ;)) will cover pretty much all ways of adventuring.

And no, I would not be surprised to see more "Complete" books in 2004. :D

Remove ads