• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Print Option for Subscription?

I noticed there is a price listed for soft-copy of the second adventure... having subscribed and spent an inordinate amount of money at Kinko's for the first couple products, is there anyway to add a soft-copy version to my subscription, or would I have to purchase those seperately?

I plan on printing or Kinko's anyway, figure y'all might as well get my money instead of them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's no way to do it - sorry! It's a print-on-demand service (essentially, you're buying the PDf and asking them to print it and bind it for you -- just like downloading it and taking it to Kinkos or wherever, but they do the whole thing for you). Even we, EN Publishing, have to buy any copies we want for ourselves!

I've ordered the first two for myself; haven't seen how they look yet. They're perfect-bound, though, with proper covers, so the result is probably a lot better than you'd get at Kinkos. I'll report back when my copies arrive!

crow81

First Post
Any Plans to sell printed versions of the 1'' scale maps

I was looking at printing the new maps they are huge...

I'd gladly pay a few bucks to have a printed version

The printing cost as well as the time to to the things together are a bear.

Your Thoughts

Rich :D

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
crow81 said:
I was looking at printing the new maps they are huge...

I'd gladly pay a few bucks to have a printed version

The printing cost as well as the time to to the things together are a bear.

Your Thoughts

Rich :D

I don't know any way of doing it - sorry! If you know of a company which does that kind of thing, we'll certainly look into it.

FYI:

I received Adventure #2 in the mail from Lulu today.. thats a 10 day turnaround.

A quick flip-through tells me this is well worth the money... I will be ordering the rest of the "War..." through Lulu.. and probably alot of other PDF titles if/when they offer it :cool:

It would be nice if they could offer to do the battle-maps as well.. those do a number on my printer cartidges. I just refilled my printer for shy of $60....

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Primitive Screwhead said:
It would be nice if they could offer to do the battle-maps as well.. those do a number on my printer cartidges. I just refilled my printer for shy of $60....

I've been looking for a good way to do that - Lulu can't handle it. If anyone knows of anywhere, I'm all ears! :)

Glad you liked the softcover version! I've got copies of the first two adventures here, and both have come out really well.

Remove ads