Problem marking forums read

Merkuri

Explorer
How do you mark individual forums read?

When you're looking at the forum itself (where you can see all of the threads in that forum) there should be a "Forum Tools" dropdown in the top bar of the table that shows the threads. Click that, and there will be an option that says "Mark this forum read".

If you still can't find it let me know and I can probably post up a screenshot.

fba827

Adventurer
When you're looking at the forum itself (where you can see all of the threads in that forum) there should be a "Forum Tools" dropdown in the top bar of the table that shows the threads. Click that, and there will be an option that says "Mark this forum read".

Alternatively, if you look at a list of forums (like if you have your favorite forums listed in your "My account" section, or even looking at the index of all the forum titles)
Then double-click on the blue-world icon next to the forum name, it will mark that entire forum as being read (turning the blue icon to a brown icon).

maransreth

Explorer

Found it!

Took quite a bit of searching but finally found the sucker in the top right of the forum section.

Thank you for that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads