• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Products you'd love to see published (but probably never will)

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Age of Worms hardcover. Nothing special in terms of content, just a collected version of the AP presented as one slick, full color, hardcover.

Tomb of Horrors Saga. A hardcover that contains the original Tomb of Horrors adventure, Return to the Tomb of Horrors, and a new, third, installment in the series for D&D 4e.

OSRIC: Leatherbound Limited Edition. It's nice having a AD&D 1e PHB, DMG, and MM all under one cover. Now make that cover leather and stamp it with a big red foil dragon.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Fiendish Codex III. I so wanted to see this for 3.x given how truly awesome FC:I was, and FC:II being up there as well in terms of quality. 'loths, demodands/gehreleths, hordelings, night hags, baern, etc. I doubt we'll ever see it though, given 4e's focus and the fact that the major fiends for FCIII either no longer exist at all or as distinct races with much in common to their prior selves in the 4e default (and thus by extension in 4e in any of the settings they previous existed in).

I would have given a kidney to work on that book (in the spirit of the book, not necessarily my own kidney mind you).

pawsplay

Hero
Practical Guide to Succubi. Ha!

A Mighty Fortress, Pathfinder edition.

Mutants & Masterminds: Savage Dragon, Freak Force, and Super-Patriot, featuring the nefarious Brain-Ape!

ephealy

Explorer
I think I'd like to see a campaign arc set in Greyhawk's Bandit Kingdoms. Not just a series of adventures that take you there, but a full-on exploration of these outlaw lands.

I'd also like to see Greyhawk expand slightly to the West, starting with a more detailed look at the Baklunish people. Heck, I'd like to write it.

delericho

Legend
I would very much like to see an "Encyclopedia Version" of 3e. Take all the WotC rules (spells, PrCs, etc) that currently exist, clean them up, and reorganise them into a set of 10-20 volumes presenting the entire game in an easily-referenced format. (This can't currently be done with 4e, because it's a 'living' game. But 3e is 'complete', so they could theoretically do this version and not have to update in a couple of years.)

I would like to see them reprint the full set of 1st Edition rulebooks and adventures in print. Just reprint them as-is, so I can get shiny new copies.

I would like to see a new game in the cyberpunk genre where the setting is built on a development of today's technology and expectations of the future, rather than the future of the 80's. Back then, shiny cybernetic limbs were the future, the world was going to be Japanese, and we might possibly communicate with these new-fangled handheld devices that were a bit like phones, but were mobile... Today's dark future is somewhat different - it would be interesting to see what they could come up with.

ephealy

Explorer
I would like to see a new game in the cyberpunk genre where the setting is built on a development of today's technology and expectations of the future, rather than the future of the 80's. Back then, shiny cybernetic limbs were the future, the world was going to be Japanese, and we might possibly communicate with these new-fangled handheld devices that were a bit like phones, but were mobile... Today's dark future is somewhat different - it would be interesting to see what they could come up with.

Have you checked out Interface-Zero? It's a True20 Cyberpunk game - pretty snazzy. We featured it on an episode of Atomic Array last year. LINK

diaglo

Adventurer
OD&D(1974) modules

a reprint of OD&D(1974) Original Collector's Edition white boxed set. at least 50,000 copies.

The Strategic Review back in print

Dungeon Magazine back in print

Wormy back in print

Blizzardb

First Post
A line of 4E Eberron supplements, written by Keith Baker. Should be mainly flavor, going into the fine details of the world.

As it is, I would be happy even if there is a Dragon magazine Eberron column by K.B.

avin

First Post
Monster Ecology Compendium I - describing variant races, ecologies, bloodlines and different visuals for traditional monsters. Think about Paizo's revision of traditional monsters using ecologies from all D&D editions and adding more and more.

Volume I would start with basic monsters: goblins, orcs, trolls, kobolds, etc.

And then go, for each race, like: goblins from Eberron, Greyhawk, green goblins, blue goblins, grey goblins with long teeth, lolthbund goblins, strange bloodlines of goblins, vampire goblins from the world X, etc.

Basically monster seeds for DM use and adapt in their own worlds.

Deluxe edition, lots of art, no crunch just fluff, useful for players from any edition.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads