• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Products you'd love to see published (but probably never will)

Sammael

Adventurer
Lavishly illustrated multi-volume Encyclopaedia Faerunica with a detailed Atlas and separate Pre- and Post-Spellplague volumes. One volume published per quarter, priced at around $120 for 600 pages per volume.

questing gm

First Post
Ever since the Silver Marches (3.0) was produced, I have been waiting for a 3rd edition supplement on Dalelands, Cormyr and the Western Heartlands (each one separate, of course :p).

Well, I guess the 2nd edition ones will have to suffice.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
THE WORLDS OF DUNGEONS & DRAGONS - a hardcover with chapters giving overviews of every campaign setting ever published by TSR or Wizards of the Coast, with world maps and basic info. This would include Tekumel (maybe), Blackmoor, Greyhawk, Dragonlance, the Forgotten Realms, Planescape, Spelljammer, Birthright, Jakandor, Dark Sun, Eberron, Mystara, and a few others I'm undoubtedly missing. I'd of course love to see non-TSR/WotC settings included, but you've got to draw the line somewhere. The book would also include appendices detailing every product every made for each setting.
That would get me to open my wallet. :D
Though such a guide be huge and expensive, probably multi-volume as well.

An "SRD Builder" that would allow me to pick and choose items a la carte from the 3.5 SRD, Unearthed Arcana, Trailblazer and Pathfinder at will, just by clicking on the appropriate boxes.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
My first thought was "Realms of Sorcery!" which tells you how far I'm stuck in the past - not only is it no longer legendary vaporware, there've been two versions published!

So I'll go with:

The Complete Mystara campaign setting: all the world info in one boxed set (including the Hollow World), instead of scattered throughout 14 supplements, 3 boxed sets and however many modules.

The Warhammer 40K RPG - no not "Dark Heresy for Inquisitors and Rogue Trader for traders", one game for everybody!

3rd-party plugins to the Compendium and Character Builder, so I can add all the Blackdirge monsters and 3rd-party classes for my home campaign.

Zil

Explorer
A computer RPG sequel to Planescape: Torment. More than anything.

That would certainly be near the top of my list for sure.

...failing that, Planescape 4e. Including stats and bios for all the major Torment characters, and the return of the original factions (even if not based in Sigil).

I'd love to see a Pathfinder version of Planescape, or failing that, a system neutral updated version of Planescape.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads