Progress on N.E.W.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmm.. Can't see the image. It says that it can't be displayed due to errors.

Weird. I can see it, and in your quote. Can you see the other character sheets in this thread? Is that a browser error or one supplied by the messageboard itself? Why am I attempting tech support, a job for which I am wholly unqualified? :D

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Couple of mistakes in that one. Here's the corrected version.

ashonn.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK so I finished up the psionic powers. Guess I'd better write a few psionic careers before I unleash this puppy on you all!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So, gotta stop somewhere. This is the final career list for the N.E.W. playtest document going out to backers tomorrow. I'm just cleaning up now, after having written a crapload of psionic powers. Looking for errors and the like - I just noticed that the starship combat section still has a bunch of old ships in it, so I have to rebuild those with the new rules before I release it. And the latter part of the book - environment and universe building and the like - I haven't had chance to do much more than a cursory pass though, and I'd rather spend some more time on those. Plus I want two more pre-gen iconics - I'm thinking a psionic character and maybe a Felan burglar type.

careers.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases