Proposal: Allowing PH2 (in parts)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Yeah ... to be honest, I'd rather read along a normal-sized adventure than play in PbP with a group that big ;) This is what Hoofchew taught me, haha. (Don't get me wrong - it was great. But for anything longer than Hoofchew, that many people is just unpractical.)

SeaPainter

First Post
Perhaps instead of a 10-person game, you find someone else to run a similar game... and you each guarantee the other a slot to play.

If there's two 6-person games, with 5 free slots... then that's still room for 10 players, and it'll be two faster moving games.

If you find someone to go with this idea... then, I want in... cause I thought of it **sticking out tongue** so, phbtttt:p

Atanatotatos

First Post
Should I get in Ren's game, and should it have no specific setting, I think I'll impersonate Alexander's father, Anostos Duran, while he indulges in epic adventures while his son has missed him for almost 20 years...
gotta love playing an old playboy bastard that can grapple a giant and win :D

The Digger

First Post
Haven't had a chance to catch up with things for a day or two because of family business and already there are 643 people wanting in on a game that won't start for maybe a month!

Could I be alternate 644 Ren, please!!

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Should I get in Ren's game, and should it have no specific setting, I think I'll impersonate Alexander's father, Anostos Duran, while he indulges in epic adventures while his son has missed him for almost 20 years...
gotta love playing an old playboy bastard that can grapple a giant and win :D
This made me think for a second about playing one of Raiyek's parents, who are both Veritas, and that made me think ... avengers actually might work very well for the Veritas, especially with the Zealous Assassin PP. Heehee! :D

JoeNotCharles

First Post
This made me think for a second about playing one of Raiyek's parents, who are both Veritas, and that made me think ... avengers actually might work very well for the Veritas, especially with the Zealous Assassin PP. Heehee! :D

And now I want to play 7 Rabbit's long-lost great-uncle, the lich.

It's like the reverse of a legacy game!

Atanatotatos

First Post
I, too, have a project somewhat similar. But it'll have to wait till at least a few of the PPvsPP encounters are over.
I think some time ago in another thread sessadore expressed appreciation for a crazy idea involving very, very fast advancement ;)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I, too, have a project somewhat similar. But it'll have to wait till at least a few of the PPvsPP encounters are over.
I think some time ago in another thread sessadore expressed appreciation for a crazy idea involving very, very fast advancement ;)
Sure, why not? :D As I'm sure most of you understand, playing at 1st level is great, it just gets a little ... repetitive after a while. Fast advancement gives you the best of both worlds: you get to see your character evolve, and you get to play at higher levels sooner ;)

Edit: We're really, really off-topic here, aren't we? :p

Last edited:

Remove ads