Proposal: Expand Mark of Handling

twilsemail

First Post
Proposal: Alter the following text from the Mark of Handling Feat from page 90 of the Eberron Player’s Guide:

“If you have a beast companion, your beast companion gains a +2 feat bonus to speed and a +1 feat bonus to AC.”

The new text would read as follows:

“If you have a beast companion, animal companion or animal minion, that creature gains a +2 feat bonus to speed and a +1 feat bonus to AC."

Explanation: I feel that this reflects the flavor of the feat without breaking the system.

renau1g

First Post
Ummmm is there any text here? I have the background set to white so if the text is white, could you change to another color?

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Proposal: Alter the following text from the Mark of Handling Feat from page 90 of the Eberron Player’s Guide:

“If you have a beast companion, your beast companion gains a +2 feat bonus to speed and a +1 feat bonus to AC.”

The new text would read as follows:

“If you have a beast companion, animal companion or animal minion, that creature gains a +2 feat bonus to speed and a +1 feat bonus to AC."

Explanation: I feel that this reflects the flavor of the feat without breaking the system.

Is this better? If not, you could probably quote the OP and read it that way.

renau1g

First Post
Thanks. I was on my Blackberry so it's kind of a pain to use on the site, it's not well optimized for smart phones (or at least that one).

Anyway, who has an animal companion or animal minion? I'm not real sure which classes this helps? I'm not really against it too much per se, although I do prefer less houserules over more, but I don't see the benefit.

renau1g

First Post
Oh, forgot about them druids. Yeah, I don't have any problems with it. I'll let the other judges/players put in the 2 cents first though

Luinnar

First Post
Sentinel druids have zero feat support at the moment (hopefully this will changed in Heroes of the Feywild), so it would be nice to have at least one feat that helps their class features :)

renau1g

First Post
I summon [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION] to get their thoughts. I know THB has at least looked at the proposal :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases