Proposal : Modifying the requirement for a 2nd Character

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Well, that wasn't official XP. THB never approved it. It was an informational thing. Don't worry, you'll get your XP.

Speaking of which, I've awarded XP twice in Dextyr/Strikers now, and nobody's approved any of it! (I suppose Ozy thought that since so little had happened, I wasn't serious. Well, I was!)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Well seeing enough, since we are still going through a bit of a shortage of PCs.

But no, this hasn't been approved.

And since I have been allowed my second PC by virtue of mid-adventure XP awarded to my first PC, I am showing the shallowness and selfishness of my original motivation by letting the thread die. Eh.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Unless I'm as blind as a deaf bat, I don't think anyone has cast any votes on this. I'm not sure what the actual proposal is at this point, but if someone would care to write one up I'd vote on it.

I think the new second characters are the result of a wave of PCs hitting 2nd level, is all.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I like the rules the way they are now, so I have no problem letting this thread die. If anyone wants to write up a formal proposal, I'll get off my arse and vote against it.

covaithe

Explorer
I think it's probably worth clarifying that you get to make a 2nd PC when your first has been awarded enough XP for 2nd level (as opposed to actually submitting and being approved for 2nd). Likewise, if you retire/die and have been awarded enough xp for level X, you can start a new character at level X without having to submit/get approval.

I don't necessarily think this requires a proposal, since this is the way we're currently interpreting it anyway, just maybe some clarification of wording in the charter.

renau1g

First Post
The only time I see an issue arising is when a game is on hold for a long period of time without moving forward and the PC's don't get xp and are hamstrung by the disappearance.

Kalidrev

First Post
Like us Fire and Ice guys, though I must say you are doing a fabulous job of making up for the lack of play ^_^ for a while I had thought about retiring Crag so I could get another in-play character going, but now I don't have to! Now we just need to get to the good stuff! C'mon old elf guy... get the lead out!

Remove ads