• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pseudo-poll]/[Study] Female Fantasy Names

Nifft

Penguin Herder
All I have are NPCs:

Best know is a Human Paladin, Amelia Richelieu
Close second is a Halfling village Druid, Myrtle Siffleur
A protagonist's sister is named Chloe d'Avignon
The recently deceased Human Wizard Marie Delacour and her missing (presumed dead) sister Stephanie

-- Nifft

Oki...not all mine, but these are from the games I run...

Din-Nar (CG Elf Ranger)
Talindrae (CG Elf Wizard)
Ithava (LG Human Cleric/Sorcerer)
Dairin (LN Human Fighter)
Meia (CN Pixie Sorcerer)
Arianwen (CG Elf Bard/Sorcerer)

Planesdragon

First Post
Names I've seen in my campaign for female player-characters:

Jastin
Reece
Miriel
Aerielle
Ry
Sangaku
Shaylin Greenbottle / Trolldodger

There are more, but those are the ones that pop up off the top of my head.

Thistleknot

First Post
There are several that I've played and seen played.
There are lots of female characters I've seen or played in my 12 years of gaming.

I've seen these played:

Lyndathia
Alyson
Sorrin
Uruki
Sapphire

I've played:

Jessica
Alyssa
Samantha (Sci-Fi:Rifts)
Anastasia (Sci-Fi:Rifts)
Bunny
Vanessa
Nicole
Lacey
Jordan (Mutants and Masterminds)
Alexandra

Feathercircle

First Post
Ick, I hate this new layout... my post just tried to quote without me telling it to, and it's the spacing on the board seems awkward.. whose bright idea was this anyway?

Anyway, my own female characters:
a kobold whose name escapses me at the moment, but it had a k and a double-e set in there somewhere
a psychotic half-kyton, half-githzerai fighter named Rathassa of the Chains (also called Rathassa the Kinslayer)
Eldarith, a tiefling paladin/tainted one (PrC from Dragon)
Svava, human valkyrie (Norse campaign's paladin-equivalent)

and a couple of weird neuter characters:
Ikatherilan (name used by Ikanthilossk the chaotic good illithid (long story there...) while posing as a female elf..)... nicknamed to Ika off of either name. I later found out that 'ika' is Japanese for 'squid'. Go figure.
Korsoegrasis (doppelganger.. soon to join a pbp near you. Maybe.)

From my PCs/ people who I've been in campaigns with:
Gellidyr (sp?) druid, I think, from the Norse campaign... we thought he was a guy, until he died and we were about to bury 'him'. That was weird.
Brinnegil Gartad (not her full name...), the gnome rogue
a S&M paladin whose name I have mercifully forgotten, played by the guy who later, while DMing said something to the effect of "all paladins in my campaign are evil"

And a bunch of NPCs.

And a nervous, bookish drow wizard who I might end up playing if we do Urban Arcana/ d20 Modern.. who doesn't have a name yet.

Feathercircle

First Post
Ick, I hate this new layout... my post just tried to quote without me telling it to, and it's the spacing on the board seems awkward.. whose bright idea was this anyway?

a kobold whose name escapses me at the moment, but it had a k and a double-e set in there somewhere
a psychotic half-kyton, half-githzerai fighter named Rathassa of the Chains (also called Rathassa the Kinslayer)

Ikatherilan (name used by Ikanthilossk the chaotic good illithid (long story there...) while posing as a female elf..)... nicknamed to Ika off of either name. I later found out that 'ika' is Japanese for 'squid'. Go figure.

Gellidyr (sp?) druid, I think, from the Norse campaign... we thought he was a guy, until he died and we were about to bury 'him'. That was weird.
a S&M paladin whose name I have mercifully forgotten, played by the guy who later, while DMing said something to the effect of "all paladins in my campaign are evil"

And a bunch of NPCs.

And a nervous, bookish drow wizard who I might end up playing if we do Urban Arcana/ d20 Modern.. who doesn't have a name yet.

Feathercircle

First Post

And a bunch of NPCs.

Feathercircle

First Post
Ick, I hate this new layout... my post just tried to quote without me telling it to, and it's the spacing on the board seems awkward.. And now my posts take forever to send.. I hope this doesn't double/ triple post... whose bright idea was this anyway?

And a bunch of NPCs.

Feathercircle

First Post
Ick, I hate this new layout... my post just tried to quote without me telling it to, and it's the spacing on the board seems awkward.. And now my posts take forever to send.. I hope this doesn't double/ triple post... whose bright idea was this anyway?

And a bunch of NPCs.

Remove ads