• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus - Six Days Early!

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Mine came an hour ago. Number 832, in perfect condition.

Oh. My. God.

I am certain that I'm looking at the 2007 ENnies winner for best production values. There has never been a game book this beautifully done. It's exquisite.

I don't have time to read it right now; that will have to wait until I get back from GenCon. But I can already say this: the price for the preorder was reasonable. Heck, in addition to the hardbound book (best quality library binding) you get a softbound adventure, an envelope of handouts, maps and supplemental material on very nice paper stock (there's even a tavern menu on freakin' parchment) and a cd with the Banewarrens, another adventure, the player's guide and assorted other stuff with really beautiful artwork.

This book makes my librarian's heart skip a beat.

Montar

First Post
I'm in Massachusetts and I just got mine today. Number 298, no doodles though.

I've only skimmed through it, but it's fantastic, adventure ideas were popping into my head with every page I looked over.

MojoGM

First Post
Montar said:
I'm in Massachusetts and I just got mine today. Number 298, no doodles though.

I've only skimmed through it, but it's fantastic, adventure ideas were popping into my head with every page I looked over.

I live in MA as well, so this gives me hope that I will get home to find it waiting for me. Was yours in good condition?

Montar

First Post
MojoGM said:
I live in MA as well, so this gives me hope that I will get home to find it waiting for me. Was yours in good condition?

The box was in pretty poor shape so I was a bit worried, but, luckily, the book was in great shape aside from a couple of corners that had minor dents. Nothing that wouldn't have happend anyways over the course of time, so I'm fine with it.

Gnome Quixote

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
I got a Fed Ex tracking e-mail today saying that my copy shipped on Monday 7th August. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get to Australia. I'm expecting about a 1-2 week wait.

Got my tracking e-mail today, saying my copy should arrive here in Toronto by 5pm Thursday.

Fortunately I'm off work on Friday. I'm not sure how well it would've gone down with the boss if I'd called in sick with a case of Ptolus...

Baron Opal

First Post
Zagorm: :p

Still waiting here in Salem, OR. I've had a lot of errands this week, so I've had a lot of hopeful approaches to the porch which, sadly, have all ended in disappointment.

JoeGKushner

First Post
The ratmen are new ratmen.

They're nothing 'unique'. They're not going to take the crown from Skaven or SL's brand.

They come in three sizes (small, medium, large).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads