• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Trench

First Post
Ada looks frustrated but nods.

"Tell your reporter we'll have something for him sometime tonight. A story just as big as the last, if not bigger. If he asks around the Savage Shark, he should find us."

Ada then leaves with Garn to (presumably) head to the Savage Shark to meet the others.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Vanden closed the book and turned to Maugra. "You may be right. It seems likely that if the queen is freed, the sahuagin will once more become a threat." He frowned. "I wonder, though. Perhaps Longcoat served, in a deranged manner, as a guardian of the queen's resting place. With him no longer active, how long will it be until someone else stumbles upon that location and frees the queen- either accidentally or deliberately? Maybe the responsible thing to do would be to make certain she can never be revived."

Erekose13

Explorer
"True, it would be important to see that she could not be revived. Do we have enough information or would you like to check the city archives as well? I have to make one other stop before we rejoin the others." says Maugra.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Vanden shakes his head. "No, I think we've learned all that is likely to be of importance here." He closes the book and rises, letting Maugra take the lead.

Voadam

Legend
Snarling Garn says "Gods I could barely breathe from the stink of her. And not even offering us a drink when we went all the !@#$ing way to visit her. !@#$ing *&^%." He looks thoughtful for a moment. "I know a guy who sells alchy fire. I'm going to pick up some. You interested?" He grins as he looks back at the Pelican. "Burning's a bad !@#$ing way to go."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Okay, I just need to stop by the Smokeshop to pick up some more supplies for my dragon pistol." says Maugra, leading the way to her favorite little hangout outside of the temple.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
[sblock=ooc]OK, let's take it as read as everyone's done the shopping they need to. Please update your character sheets, announce what you've done on the OOC thread and head back to the Shark.[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
One quick trip to his firebombing supplier later and Garn has four new flasks of Alchy fire. At the Shark waiting for the others Garn asks Ada if she thinks it would be enough to burn the stench of that editor away, or if it would take all the paper in there burning to erase her foul essence.

Erekose13

Explorer
Maugra stops by the Smokeshop to pick up more shot and ends up walking out with a pocket watch and a pair of protective goggles. Feeling a little silly for splurging she reminds herself that better armor would've probably been a better expense. Next time, she promises herself. Then she heads to the Shark to meet up with the others.

Remove ads