Ptolus: The Prison of the Sahuagin Queen

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Vanden nods. "I agree with Garn. We are not at full strength, and who knows what else might lurk within. Perhaps we can purchase some healing draughts with the money we earned for Longcoat's defeat?"

Sighing, he asked Garnet, "Do you know of any spells of sealing or warding that we might set up to try and forestall any others coming down this way until we return?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Maugra nods, feeling responsible for Ada's condition both in the explosion and the lack of healing. She'll wait till Garnet offers word on whether he has some form of arcane lock or not before leading the way back towards the surface.

Trollbabe

First Post
Cthulhudrew said:
Sighing, he asked Garnet, "Do you know of any spells of sealing or warding that we might set up to try and forestall any others coming down this way until we return?"
In a defeated tone Garnet looks to the floor. "I have nothing that can seal this place." The young sorcerer turns to follow his companions out of the dungeon feeling he has let them down.

Erekose13

Explorer
Maugra elbows Garnet and Vanden to the front knowing they are better at speaking than her. She mutters under her breath about the guard always there when you don't want em to be.

Trollbabe

First Post
Garnet moves forward at Maugra's prodding. "We got lost in the labryinth... We're delvers... smelt the sea water and figured this must be an exit. And look it is indeed an exit. Sorry to surprise you like that friend..." Garnet pats the guard on the shoulder with a friendly smile.

[sblock=ooc]Bluff +7[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Garn's hand tightens instinctively around the haft of his beat stick as he recognizes the voice. "I'm not in the !@#$ing mood." he mutters under his breath. He glides unobtrusivley out of the direct view of the guard as Garnet distracts the guard.

Remove ads