• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Prison of the Sahuagin Queen

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Vanden bows his head respectfully to the Cogmother. "I require no healing, Most Reverend Mother. But if I may plea for your indulgence on behalf of my companions." He indicates Garn and Ada. "They may appear as ruffians, but these are two of the heroes who helped bring the murderer Longcoat to justice."

[sblock=ooc]Diplomacy check as Vanden works his silvery tongue with the Cogmother.

Couldn't find this thread for a while after the boards reorganized, but everything seems to be good now. Good thing, I'd hate to have to find all the old links that I had bookmarked again. :p[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
"That's !@#$ing right. Nasty piece of work that was. Red-hatted little !@#$er coming back after I crushed his head and split his fey skull with my boot. I hate !@#$ing regenerators! Won't be cutting up nobody's mom no more, the !@#$er. Had to deal with his dart spitting trap as well." Garn starts out boastfully but it turns to a bit of a rant. "Got anything to drink in here Maugra? I need something to take the !@#$ing sting out of the trap burns."

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
"I suppose it's too much to hope that his foul mouth is a result of his injuries," Munro sighs. "Still, these are not ordinary Delvers you have brought me, Sister Maugra. I suppose the church can be prevailed upon to help out, at least this once."

[sblock=ooc]With Vanden's help, that's a cure light wounds for both Ada and Garn, each of whom gets 8 hit points back.[/sblock]

Cthulhudrew

First Post
After Garn and Ada receive their healing, as the group sits together, Vanden hesitantly approaches the half-orc. "Friend Garn, you have been a tremendous asset to us, and I look forward to continuing to work alongside you," he begins. "But perhaps it would be best, in the future, if you leave me or one of the others to do the talking? Not everyone we encounter may take quite as well to your... err... 'colorful' use of the Common tongue as we do."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Hold your tongue, Garn. Show some respect, we're here for help." says Maugra disprovingly after they are alone. "That almost cost us the healing I think. It'll be best to avoid all of us returning her for a while. I will still be able to acquire healing salves I should think though."

Voadam

Legend
Garn

Feeling a bit more jovial with his burns healed Garn responds to Vanden "Nah, every priestess loves a genuine hero. She was just being coy about it. All women are !@#$ing like that. When you're as loved and admired as I am you'll get @!#$ing used to it too Vanden. Since we don't have a big honking ruby to show for the !@#$ing burns Ada and I took for the group I say we get drunk, see some of Ada's gals, and take another shot at it tomorrow when Maugra's in a better mood."

Trench

First Post
"Well, your mastery of understanding of the fair sex is apparently equal to your command of language," Ada grimaces, much more vocal now that her wounds are mostly healed. "I'd be more than happy to call it for the night. Come on Garn, let's see if we can't find a bag to put over you so one of the girls is willing."

Voadam

Legend
"Well, your mastery of understanding of the fair sex is apparently equal to your command of language," Ada grimaces, much more vocal now that her wounds are mostly healed. "I'd be more than happy to call it for the night. Come on Garn, let's see if we can't find a bag to put over you so one of the girls is willing."

Garn guffaws loudly and joins Ada.

Remove ads