Ptolus: The Prison of the Sahuagin Queen

Trollbabe

First Post
Almost paniced that the greedy rogue will damage the amulet Garnet blurts out, "Gems in magical amulets are there for a reason... Don't go getting any bright ideas or dreaming of fortunes lost!" He then recoils a bit realizing who he is speaking to. "Anyways it probably has a purpose."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Sorry about that Ada, we must assume most things are trapped down here I suppose. I'm out of healing unfortunately. Perhaps we should just return and figure out what that amulet does. I'm not keen on moving past those city watchmen in and out of here repeatedly though." says Maugra.

Voadam

Legend
The pleased avaricious look on the broken face of the half-orc as he admires the huge gem turns ugly at Garnet's words. He spins around with a glare on his face and sloshes towards the young man, creating waves of filthy water as his mass pushes towards Vanden.

The beat stick is in his hand and an ugly look is on his face. He jabs Garnet with the thumb from his other hand though. "Your !@#$ing job, wizard boy, is to say whether its still !@#$ing magically trapped. Jewels like this are why we're !@#$ing here. If you try and swindle me out of my !@#$ing cut of the job then expect me to cut it back out of your !@#$ing hide. If you had done more than half your job before I woudln'tve had to beat the flames off of Ada. Now do your !@#$ing job, tell us if its still trapped, then shut the !@#$ up." The force of the jab is painful and forceful enough to push the young man back a step.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"Back off Garn, we may need that to access areas where more this queen lies and thus more treasure. We'll split all of this when we get out of here and we'll all get out of here alive." says Maugra

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Voadam said:
The pleased avaricious look on the broken face of the half-orc as he admires the huge gem turns ugly at Vanden's words. He spins around with a glare on his face and sloshes towards the young man, creating waves of filthy water as his mass pushes towards Vanden.

OOC: Did you mean Garnet? He's the one who was talking about the amulet, not Vanden.

Trollbabe

First Post
Voadam said:
"Your !@#$ing job, wizard boy, is to say whether its still !@#$ing magically trapped. Jewels like this are why we're !@#$ing here. If you try and swindle me out of my !@#$ing cut of the job then expect me to cut it back out of your !@#$ing hide. If you had done more than half your job before I woudln'tve had to beat the flames off of Ada. Now do your !@#$ing job, tell us if its still trapped, then shut the !@#$ up."
Trying to remain calm Garnet thinks to himself, maybe he should have seen the trap for what it was. But even still did he possess the power to negate it? Garnet moves away from the angry orc muttering under his breath. "Half my job? We shoulda left you bound and gagged in the attic."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Come on you two, now should we continue? I've not got any more of Tuen's blessings for Ada or any more of us that are injured." says Maugra trying to turn Garnet and Garn from each other's throats.

Voadam

Legend
Garn the cheerful

"Ada's half toasted and we got the jewel, we could !@#$ing leave now and sell it, but getting everybody past the watch again might not be as !@#$ing easy. They're too !@#$ing stupid to figure out the trick to getting down unless the captain checks it out himself so we'd most likely be fine on that end."

Remove ads