• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pull up your pants!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Back in high school (it wasn't that long ago for me, at least) I had a friend who'd wear his pants really low. Until the one day I yelled at him from across the hallway, "Pull up your pants, Stephen!"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
:p
Actually, it was Stephen, but I called him by his last name. Which I won't use because he's the son of a moderately big politician.

The_lurkeR

First Post
monkeyshines said:
I can't wait for the first plumber to be convicted with this law. :)

You know I was just about to post how this was one of the dumbest laws ever, but you may have something there! ;)

Anyways, yes these legislators do obviously have way too much time on their hands. :confused:

Stone Angel

First Post
...and jacket...wait it doesn't work that way.

I concur with the majority, sometimes it happens but if you puprosely wear your pants 16 inches below your navel, ah what the hell I'll just laugh when you fall on your face.

The Seraph of Earth and Stone

Guys that wear their pants down past their ass are super easy to beat up.

I'm just sayin'.

ON girls, Whale tails don't turn me on. Much. OK, well, you got me.

But seriously, lets say we are talking about a girl with low waisted pants, that isn't wearing ANY underpants. A girl with a thong wearing the same pants is more unappropriate? How can laws like this be enforced?

This is another Barsoomcore for Dicator thread!

Ashwyn

First Post
Stone Angel said:
I concur with the majority, sometimes it happens but if you puprosely wear your pants 16 inches below your navel, ah what the hell I'll just laugh when you fall on your face.
Me too. How anyone can think that looks cool, I have no clue.

Remove ads