• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PVP/Penny Arcade 4E Podcast from WotC

ZetaStriker

First Post
Weird, I would have expected to see this linked to on the PA website. Maybe they just don't know it went up yet. Ah well, Tycho is hilarious, so I'll bite. *listens*

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like they did update with a link today.

Last edited:

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
ZetaStriker said:
Weird, I would have expected to see this linked to on the PA website. Maybe they just don't know it went up yet. Ah well, Tycho is hilarious, so I'll bite. *listens*
It's up there now. I'm listening to it currently, and it really is a solidly funny, nerdcore listen. Good times.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Yep, it's true. The guys had a blast. It was a special treat because Chris Perkins, and then Andy Collins ran them through Keep on the Shadowfell. Both Gabe and Scott are really enjoying doing up the accompanying art for each podcast.

Here's the perma-link to Gabe's post about the project:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2008/5/30/

ZetaStriker

First Post
Yeah, it's fun to see him really getting into it. The closest thing he's done to DnD is playing against Raid decks in the WoW card game. I like how it ended though. "Congratulations, you made the rats shriek." Poor old dependable Dwarf. XD

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads