TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
In attendance were:
Jim Ward - GMing the game and playing Gen. Red
Gary Gygax- playing Gary, aka Gen. Green
Bill Johnson - playing Bill, aka Gen. Black
Alex Gygax - playing Alex, aka Col. Dawson
and
Jeff Burklow - playing Jeff, aka Col. Tan

hey, at least you didn't have to be Mr. Pink. :)

StupidSmurf

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
Invitation noted with pleasure:) I have no idea when I'll be Down East again. We were out in Massachusettes at the Higgins Armory Museum and then at Jumpgate (Hector Diaz is one of my favorite people!) in New Hampshire in 2003. Gail managed to tour us into Kennibunkport so she could have a lobster luncheon...

I just might be at I-Con on Long Island in April. that's problematical but an outside possibility. It isn't New England, but a lot closer than Wisconsin :lol:

Failing that there is the Lake Geneva Gaming Convention (and out pre-con porch party) being held in June this coming year...and possibly an autumn repeat...

Cheers,
Gary

Oh, the Higgins Armory rocks... I love that place! :)

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
StupidSmurf said:
Oh, the Higgins Armory rocks... I love that place! :)
Yes indeed, and I really enjoyed myself.

Jeffrey Forgeng is a most knowledgeable chap regarding European medieval and Renaissance martial arts too :cool:

Cheers,
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads