• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question on El's Effulgent Eporation...

Crothian

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:
enervation, enervation, enervation, polymorph, no problem!

(i almost erased this post, 'cause all i can think of now is "LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! SLEEP! LIGHTNING BOLT!)

Ya, but we shouldn't fight. I think that would really destroy the game. Or maybe we should fight. ;)

Crothian

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:
this must be how it's done....

hijack another thread, talk about nonsense in short, easy-to-read post, poof! 8000!

actually, I'd say this type of thing accounts for about 10% of my posts. I post in a wide variety of forums and in multiple threads. I think the big posting boosts come from the threads I create that actually get responses.

Crothian

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:
'how to have PCs be able to do more'? like, throw fireballs? (ew, bad example...)

Ya, that would work. Fight in the wharehouse, you all throw a fireball and then you are running from the fire it causes. I don't know, I think I havea better handle on fantasy DMing then Modern DMing. So, I might just try to stick wioth that.

Mr Fidgit

First Post
i meant -ew, as in felony:arson, ew

i wouldn't mind playing a cleric in modern game. you could be a faith healer who actually heals. you could be John Edwards with no controversy ( because you actually could speak with the dead!) you could be the greatest surgeon who ever lived! ("What do mean, 'no anesthesia'!?" "Billable hours: 6 seconds!?") :D

Remove ads