• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Race Elimination Round 5

What is your Least Favourite Race?

• Dwarf

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Eladrin

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Elf

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Gnome

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Goblin

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Halfling

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Half-elf

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Half-orc

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Hobgoblin

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Kobold

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Longtooth Shifter

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Tiefling

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Poll closed .

eamon

Explorer
Race Elimination Round 5: A Demolition Derby with a dozen contestants left in the game. The wily halflings re-join us after sneaking past last round... somebody forgot to tell em they don't get a stealth bonus in 4th edition anymore!

Last round, the Githerzai, Genasi, Human, Razorclaw and Orc got the boot... Yep, those fiendish humans were finally ditched by the wayside!

In round three we said good(bye?) riddance to Minotaurs, Githyanki, Deva, Changeling, Goliaths and Gnolls.

In round two we eradicated the Kalashtar, Dragonborn, Duergar, Kenku, Bugbears and Warforged.

And in round one we lost the Bladeling, Drow, Wilden, Shadar-Kai, Revenant, and the worst-liked race of them all: Bullywug!

By now, you know the drill: vote for who you want pushing up daisies, and PLEASE POST COMMENTARY ON YOUR VOTE! Maybe you can convince later posters to join your cause :).

The 5 races with the most votes will removed from the contest!

Kudos to fireinthedusts's inspiring examples of `ethnic cleansing', and for the above template(s)!

Last edited:

Holy Bovine

First Post
Since someone reminded me of the gnome cartoons I have decided that my hatred of gnomes is being put on hold until the Tiefling is gone. Then the gnome hunt continues...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads