Radiance Monster Hunter (OCC Thread)

GreenKarl

First Post
I am cool if you want to join... the first adventure has just started so we can say you were late or something :D
Go ahead and craft something...

xynthoros

First Post
Still have a few more tweaks and to finish his story before I join in, but here is the jist of the character:

[sblock=Grynm]
NAME: Grynm Ulk
RACE: Human
CLASS/LEVEL: Mageblade 2/level
ALIGNMENT: Nuetral
---
SENSES:
PERCEPTION +0; STELATH +1
LANGUAGES: Common, Draconic,
INITIATIVE: -1
---
SPEED: 30ft
ATTACK: d20+5 (special)
WEAPON: Scythe (+6)
DAMAGE: 2d4+5
---
ARMOR: Scalemail; DR: 4 (Shield makes 6)
WOUNDS: 8
VITALITY: 18
FORTITUDE 13, REFLEX 17, WILL 15
---
STR 15 (+2), CON 13 (+1), DEX 9 (-1), INT 18 (+4), WIS 11 (+0), CHA 14 (+2)
PRIME ATTRIBUTE:
SKILLS Acrobatics (Dex) +1, Appraise (Int) +4, Arcane (Int) +14, Athletics (Str) +4, Bluff (Cha) +2, Craft (Int) +4, Diplomacy (Cha) +2, Disguise (Cha) +2, Dungeoneering (Int) +4, Endurance (Con) +1, Handle Animals (Wis) +0, Heal (Wis) +0, History (Int) +4, Insight (Wis) +0, Intimidate (Str) +2, Literacy (Int) +7, Mechanics (Dex) -1, Music (Cha) +2, Nature (Int) +4, Nobility (Cha) +2, Perception (Wis) +0, Pilot (Dex) -1, Religion (Wis) +5, Stealth (Dex) +1, Streetwise (Cha) +2, Survival (Wis) +0, Trick (Dex) -1, Warcraft (Int) +6
---
MULTICLASS OPTION: Necromancer
DEITY: None
THEME: Heretic
---
EQUIPMENT:
ENCUMBRANCE SLOTS: 3; MAX: 15
COIN: 250
---
RACIAL ABILITIES:
Adaptable (+1 racial, class, or minor award)
Heroic Mien (1/day, reroll single d20 roll, keep new result even if worst)
Quick Learner (+5 bonus to 1 skill, religion)
Skill Focus (+5 bonus to 1 skill, +10 bonus 1/day, arcana)
Questor (Gain 1 additional minor award of my choice)

CLASS ABILITIES:
Arcane Strike (+1 attack and +2 damage with any weapon wielded);
Mageblade Skills (+2 Acrobatics, Arcana, Athletics, Stealth, and Warcraft);
Shield (Swift action, +2DR and immunity to magic missile, 2 minutes, 1 vitality)
Dusk Blade (Conjure non-masterwork weapon under 100gp)
Vicious Strike (Take 1d6 damage to inflict +2d6 pain damage with strike)
Arcane Training (+3 Arcana and Literacy, read magic scrolls, speak draconic)
Spell Secret (Learn 1 ability from any class, Death Knell)
Death Knell (0 or less wound creature, will or die, if it dies I regain 1d4 wound points and gain _1 to next d20 roll, 1 vitality)

MINOR AWARD:
Seal Minor Pact (Trade up to 5 points of class abilities for 5 points of divine boons from a specific deity, Phane)
Heretical Lore (Nefriti, Maurob, Rorax)
Basic Occult Power (Phane: Bane’s Hex)
Suppress Physical Sign (Show or hide physical sign of pact as swift action)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
I got you and you do look VERY different from everyone else :) hehe which can be a good thing. I am not oppose to you being a Mageblade if [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] is ok with it. I want the characters too feel different so...

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes I guess we will see :) but then a lot of the powers and attacks people have are going to look mechanically the same but have different flavors is all...

GreenKarl

First Post
Still have a few more tweaks and to finish his story before I join in, but here is the jist of the character: NAME: Grynm Ulk

So I think you are different enough that if you want to write up a back ground and post him over in the Rogue's Gallery you can post over in the IC also. We can assume maybe you were late for the meeting, dealing with something Lady Gearsmith wanted you to take care of. You where then sent after the group, but they all knew you were coming...

Remove ads