Radiance Monster Hunter (OCC Thread)

pathfinderq1

First Post
IC post is up.

So in the interest of clarity, the first part of her post is to establish some bits of Lane's character. I hope that I did not take too much liberty with anyone else's character in my description of previous events. If you feel that I have intruded too much, please let me know (here or by PM) and I will edit.

The few 'random' words that were part of her interaction 'pre game' were of course, in the local dialect of Thieves Cant- and the brief glance was her Insight to determine whether the Cant was recognized (ie. you are a crook). Given the foreign nature of our team, I truly doubt anyone knew what she was saying- but she feels better for doing it.

In fact, pretty much everyone in the House was subjected to a similar moment at some point- it just seemed more important to mention the PCs.

Forged Fury

First Post
Here's a D20 roll to see if Giuseppe is familiar with Miss Dianna Byrne, in case she has any kind of notoriety. Not sure if that would be Nobility or Streetwise or what...

D20 Check = [roll0]

GreenKarl

First Post
At this time 'armed & armored' laws are pretty lax... most people are at least lightly armed & armored (maybe a cloth or leather jacket, with at least a dagger). Gentlemen might carry a swordcane or hire ruffians to provide protections. Others rely on their 'magics', etc.
The regular cops are fairly poorly funded but they still probably wear leather armor and carry a sword and dagger. Those that can afford buy their own revolvers. They can call in special teams that are better armed and armored for certain situations, etc.

For knowledge about Miss Dianna Byrne, Giuseppe would probably use Streetwise as she is not a noble... and a 16 would not get you much. The Mile End Newtown neighborhood is fairly middle class, mostly 'new money' types like low-end industrial engineers, artificers, steam workers, etc.

Forged Fury

First Post
GreenKarl, I think we may have cross-posted. I had made a skill check on Appraisal to estimate her net worth/social standing in the IC thread.

xynthoros

First Post
It seems unlikely, but is there any room in this game still? I have been reading up on radiance, and I am loving the system and would love to play in your game, but I understand if the party is already full up.

Remove ads