D&D General Rant: Sometimes I Hate the D&D Community

theCourier

Adventurer
Haven't the Fate series each gotten progressively crushingly depressing as they went along?

Granted, I've seen only Stay Night, Unlimited Bladeworks, and Zero*, but that's the impression that I get.

*There are a lot of Fates.
Probably, I didn't really keep up with Grand Order since I found it a bit too much, even after FSN and Zero. But yeah, I'd expect that from Fate.

I was today years old when I learned ape and monkey are not the same thing...
Short form, monkeys have tails and apes do not.

This means humans are apes, and teiflings are monkeys.

does Monopoly have conventions?
Is trek fans a fan community?
I would be quite surprised if Monopoly doesn't have a community; Scrabble and Tetris certainly do. Tetris had a world championship in ... Denmark or Finland (?) in 2019. A former co-worker placed #3. Very agile thumbs.

Greg K

Legend
Indestructoboy calls for WotC to give more products that make the 5e DMs job easier.
The last couple of weeks I started exploring YouTubers and discovered Indestructoboy and Dungeon Coach (among others). I agree with Indestructoboy in that video and have felt that way for some time (which is why I look to third party DM support material on DMsGuild, Drivethru, Reddit Unearthed Arcana and elsewhere). Afterwards, I learned about Dungeon Coach's Alkander's Almanac of All Things Based upon what I have seen from previews and reviews, Ihought that it looks more useful to a DM than the DM material in Xanathar's and Tasha's. It has so many tools to help the DM customize aspects of the game to their table.
Learning of Alkander's Almanac made me more disappointed with WOTC DM support. Unfortunately, the hardcover will no longer be available by the time I will both be to purchase it and able to play/run rpgs again.

Last edited:

Oofta

Legend
This seems appropriate to the topic ...
P76fKuP.jpeg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases