Rappan Athuk Reborn Kickstarter

It is back again for a 3rd time, I hope to get a copy to sit next to my #333 Reloaded

Join in here:

Rappan Athuk by Frog God Games — Kickstarter

Reloaded was cracking, IMO so it will bne interesting to see what a PfRPG version adds to it.

EDIT: Well the starter was for 25K and it is already 20 on day one, which is not yet finished. I think this may well just make it! ;)

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I kicked in $250. :eek:

I wasn't going to, but when I saw that that was the minimum necessary to get the exclusive bonus level, I had to. The idea of buying most-but-not-all of such a massive dungeon was unacceptable to me.

Greg V

First Post
Well, the final book is expected to be in the neighborhood of 1,000 pages, so....$100 is not too bad, really.

Probably more like 750 pages. It's not quite as big as Slumbering Tsar came out to be, but then Tsar was $125 for pre-order so it still comes out on the pricing scale.

Filcher

First Post
Ouch! A hundred dollars minimum to get a paper copy? :eek:

I like the idea of the project but that is a bit on the steep side.

Seriously. Waiting for it to hit the stores.

Edit: Okay, so sell me on why this is worth my hard-earned $$$. Do we need another mega dungeon when the OSR has so many for free?

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Next week is pay day and despite the fact that I have the Reloaded Box on my shelf I want the print version of this with the faux leather cover and the battlemaps.

This dungeon now has an almost 10 year history. It might be the the Tomb of Horrors of the 3x generation. If youre not into Pathfinder or S&W this probably isnt going to appeal to you anyway. This thing got funded in to almost $27,000 in less than 7 hours with 59 days to go. I think there's a HUGE audience for this.

My 3x Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting was $40 for 320 pages.
My copy of The World's Largest Dungeon was $100 for 837 pgs and a map of the dungeon.
My copy of Ptolus was 670 pages and maps and extras for $120.

I think $100 is just about right for this thing.

Last edited:

Remove ads