• Actually Good

Votes: 5 17.9%

RogueRonin

Explorer
IMG_20200830_020601.jpg

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Shelf: functional.

Contents: strong enough fas regards 3e and 5e; nice smattering of 2e and other RPGs, noticeable lack of old-school (1e and earlier). :)

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
No such thing as a bad game shelf!

Though yours renews my regret that I only backed DCC Lankhmar at the PDF level.

And from the misaligned text on the spine, I presume that's the PoD version of the Rules Cyclopedia, correct?

Doug McCrae

Legend
An impressive collection, @RogueRonin. You own lots of stuff I don't and some products I've never even heard of.

Your main areas of interest seem to be:
D&D
OSR
Star Wars

I also see Eyes of the Stone Thief, Numenera, Shadowrun, Shadow of the Demon Lord, and Mutants & Masterminds.

RogueRonin

Explorer
Let's see some other people's shelves in here!

No such thing as a bad game shelf!

Though yours renews my regret that I only backed DCC Lankhmar at the PDF level.

And from the misaligned text on the spine, I presume that's the PoD version of the Rules Cyclopedia, correct?

Yeah it's the PoD version

Ulfgeir

Hero
The shelf itself looks sturdy enough, and at the moment well stocked.
The contents seem a bit haphazardously sorted, but quite varied. ;)

Cadence

Legend
Supporter

The bag on the left is my original B/X books, B2, and T1. The only one of the 1e books that is my 1st copy is the DMG. The bag on top is the Tome of Mighty Magic from 1982. The two before Volo's Guide are Seas of Blood and Jade Dragons & Hungry Ghosts. The book on its side is Traveller. The one at the end is Mummy, 2nd ed.

I have a box in the basement full of old character sheets and campaign materials, Gamma World 1e, Star Frontiers, and a bunch of old Star Fleet Battles things from the 80s. I have 13th Age & Trueways, Rogue Trader, Fate, a dozen+ of PF things, and a few others by e-copy. Tons of other stuff was sold off over the years (wish I had kept the MM and MM2 from 1e just to have; don't miss the 3.5 and 4 stuff).

Only the 5e is getting current use (except as reference when looking things up for threads here). My 11yo has five more 5e books (although not an MM or DMG yet, so he borrows mine usually). I think flipping through the Bestiaries when he was small is a part of what hooked him on wanting to play. If this was a TPB/HC comic reprints and graphic novels I'd have a bit more to show :)

IMG_20200830_124203.jpg

Last edited:

Ulfgeir

Hero

I need a bigger bookshelf..

The bag and the "box" underneath it is Shadowrun stuff (everything for 1+2e and some stuff for 3+4e). Then I also have 1/2 to 1 shelf-lvl more of other stuff that doesn't fit (Mostly various Swedish games that I have proofread).

Attachments

• IMG_20200830_183717.jpg
    IMG_20200830_183717.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_20200830_183614.jpg
    IMG_20200830_183614.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases