• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rathan Vs. Rrai-Kesh! (Ciaran Judging!) Knight Otu Please Read!

Rathan

First Post
tier's 1-5 welcomed.... dark's perfered.....

Rathan The Holy Dragon of Lightning
Master of the Light 2
15-9
Apprentice of Light/Blue Belt: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style: (Lightning)
Warrior of Light/Orange Belt: Master of Emotions, Mastery: (Lightning), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light/Red Belt: Signature Style: (Dragon), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery: (Dragon), Right of Domain: (None Yet)
Blue Jade and Gold SunEye Holy Symbol: Sig Style: Lightning
Yen: 4

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I, Rrai-kesh will enjoy the test of a challenging fight with you, Rathan. Let us see what we can learn from one another."

Rrai-kesh

Black belt 6
Yen: 2

Yellow Belt: Sig Style (Panther),Dojo Style (Tiger), Fist of Fury
Green Belt: Sig Style (Wolf),Dojo Style (Phoenix), Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Brown Belt: Sig Style (Northstar),Dojo Style (Claw), Fist of Fury, Master of Movement
Black Belt: Sig Style (Kama), Dojo Style (Fang), Mastery-Northstar, Master of Shadows

Item: Battle cat, Gal-kerr; Powers: Tiger signature style, Mastery: Tiger style

Record: 29 wins and 12 losses

Ciaran

First Post
An elderly gentleman steps forward. "I shall judge this match," he says, "if none object. Let the contestants present their insults!"

Rathan

First Post
"I feel it dishonorable to insult my former master...but as the rules state I must..... so here goes nothing.... "

I find your cat to be like unto a dolt, your city to be foul-smelling, and your philosophy to be weathered.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"If I must, then so be it...

"I find your guardian and your horse to be like unto a horror, your listfield to be disgusting, and your inner spirit to be irrelevant."

Ciaran

First Post
"I am not certain what a listfield is, nor do I see any insult in observing that a philosophy has weathered the ages. But Rathan harshly insults Rrai-kesh's feline companion; insults to Rathan."

Rathan

First Post
"I choose a 6 flag strat speed match...... fighter gened hands... I also belive I go first.... but seeing as we both have a chi strike and both have the same tier and rank... I belive we alternate going first as well.... good luck Rrai....."

Rathan's 1st Hand:

1: The willow bashes the hells; waves away the touch of the storm!

2: The scorpion rends the desert so it becomes one with the Vineyard of Xian's Song; averts the tempest of the crevice!

3: The mantis flips with the canyon; shreds the drive of the abomination!

4: The dragon slashes close to the tundra and impales the Old Hermit's Village; shreds the terror of the canine!

5: The mace punches the heavens; wards off the foray of the body and effortlessly leaps over the drive of the spring!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai's 1st hand:

1: The west wind insanely cuts the dungeon; removes the edge of the grass!

2: The sword mangles the dungeon; flies with the assailment of the sickle!

3: The blizzard shreds the paradise; shields the blood of the venom!

4: The tiger shatters the rapids; conceals the thrust of the grass!

5: The chimera penetrates the city; parts the cut of the isle as it bows from the kick of the star!

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
"The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the grotto north-east of the Palace of the Dragon Kings on the night of the turtle."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads