• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rathan Vs. Rrai-Kesh! (Ciaran Judging!) Knight Otu Please Read!

Rathan

First Post
Knight Otu... we haven't seen Ciaran sense the boards went down for trasfer... mind picking up where he left off as our judge please???

Knight Otu

First Post
"By request, I shall take over the match as long as the honorable elder rests.

Rrai-Kesh's attack is stronger, but is pitted against a strong double defense, which is slightly inappropriate.

Rathan's attack is pitted against a capable, but inappropriate defense.

However, in a grotto, it is hard to strike at the heavens, while it can certainly be seen as a paradise that can be shredded.

Point Rrai-Kesh!
Match Rrai-Kesh!

Rrai-Kesh, you rise to be a Black Belt 7 after this fast and furious fight, while Rathan drops to Master of Light 1.

This fight only affected your records, and you relative positions in your tier. It appears that the honorable elder can rest a bit longer than I originally thought."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Rrathan, it was a pleasurre dueling with you again, my forrmerr student. You arre still a powerrful foe that evil would be wise to stay warry of. Please rrememberr to stop by my dojo wheneverr you are in the arrea. You will always be welcome therre my frriend."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads