Raven Crowking's Fantasy Game

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I say you choose LZ lol either way is skill checks climb or stealth. Which is what we should be testing. Sorry it's been a week I just got my connection back to normal FRI. [/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"'ow about we move in close to the walls and check if there are any places where we can slide in after that we can take a look at the main entrance." Ulgen says as he scratcyhes his chin in thought of how to tackle this problem

Lord Zack

Explorer
There is a gap in the rubble which you can slip through. You slip through silently. You can see in the middle of the rubble are five goblins and two very large, fearsome-looking rats. You seem to have evaded they're notice for now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Tapping Ulgen on the arm the little halfling keeps his eyes on the goblins. When he fells the hal-orc is watching he draws a hand across his throat indicating what he wants to do. He watches and waits, drawing two daggers silently from their sheathes. When he knows his friend is ready he will try and take out one of the goblins with a good toss.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
A large smile curls across Ulgens face as he pulls down his goggles to cover over his eyes. He makes a motion towards two of the other goblins to denote his tragets to Scarven and then unsheaths two odd looking knives also. He gives a nod to Scarven to make sure he is ready and then snaps his fingers while he still holds his knife in his hand ready for their reaction.

[sblock]
ready an action to attack the 2 goblins the second they turn around.
Attack/Damage:
- Dagger 1:1d20+5=22, 1d6+3=6
- dagger 2:1d20+5=24, 1d6+3=7
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Darn it has been awhile since I looked at this character. He doesn't have daggers, but I remember him having knife fighting so I thought I got him knives.
Going to edit the above to say he will throw a rock and as they turn Ulgen can beardown on them. If it is ok with the DM. [/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Darn it has been awhile since I looked at this character. He doesn't have daggers, but I remember him having knife fighting so I thought I got him knives.
Going to edit the above to say he will throw a rock and as they turn Ulgen can beardown on them. If it is ok with the DM. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] I am going to be throwing knives at two of the goblins, I have crited one and the other has some serious damage on him, you could just charge them after Ulgen has thrown. You're the one that is supposed to be the frontline guy, Ulgen looks for flanking opprotunities[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Check! ;)

As the two daggers leave the half-orc's hands Scarven let's out a roar of challenge, "Argghh!! Stinking sewer dung!"

Axe and shield in hands he charges the closet enemy and...

[sblock=OOC] I have no clue will need to review the rules again it has been awhile since I paged through them, LOL I would want to use my skill at defense fighting let me look up charging real quick.
EDIT: Yep want to use the fully defensive skill to add +2 to my AC (why I'm the front line guy). [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads