• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [RAVENLOFT] [5e] Death House OOC

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I was not aware the location had shifted. IG had told us "this is everyday Forgotten Realms". I am now genuinely confused.

I had thought my post had been fair, and we were trying to meet up. I had thought that any river could lead to a city. If Aldershot doesn't know were he is, then that can be changed. Let me know if there's a city and if it's familiar.

I really shouldn't have worked on that first post so carefully.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I was not aware the location had shifted. IG had told us "this is everyday Forgotten Realms". I am now genuinely confused.

I had thought my post had been fair, and we were trying to meet up. I had thought that any river could lead to a city. If Aldershot doesn't know were he is, then that can be changed. Let me know if there's a city and if it's familiar.

I really shouldn't have worked on that first post so carefully.

For character creation and a starting point, yes... everyday Forgotten Realms. In the very first post of this IC thread each PC has two sblocks, some shared with other PCs. The first describes what you were doing while you were still in Faerun (I think everyone was in the Waterdeep area) and the fog rolled in. The second opens up the next day in a strange, unknown location. I will admit, however, that I was a bit vague in your block, since I only briefly stated that you'd "swear the trees aren't the same ones that surrounded you last night," and that it took you some time to find Kisimir even though you knew you left him just over the hill.

Regardless, for clarity's sake - you're not in the same place you were last night. Your current surroundings are completely foreign to you.

I do apologize for the confusion. It is my fault, and I'll try make my descriptions more clear in the future.

-IG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
It's not an issue of fault; I simply had missed the clue since I had thought I had understood something. I'l change the text from this morning again.

No worries.

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] How are you? Haven't seen you around much lately. I know you've moved recently and this past weekend was a religious holiday weekend which may (or may not) have kept you busy. I thought I'd check in, see how you are doing.

industrygothica

Adventurer
[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] How are you? Haven't seen you around much lately. I know you've moved recently and this past weekend was a religious holiday weekend which may (or may not) have kept you busy. I thought I'd check in, see how you are doing.

I'm all good. Thanks for asking. I just went back to work and things have been super hectic. I'll try to get caught up here in the next day or so. Sorry to keep you waiting.

-IG

GlassEye

Adventurer
IG, it's good to hear that, aside from over-work, you are doing well. One of the things I dislike about going back to work after a break is all the stuff I have to catch up on, so I can sympathize.

lowkey13, I use the Legacy skin on ENWorld and the dark theme on Tapatalk so yellow is good all 'round. The color I have a problem with is purple. It doesn't play well with a black background.

Yavathol

Explorer
Off-topic; is the yellow text readable to everyone? I like the color for Farshid, because, duh, but not if you can't read it.

It's displaying okay on my computer (if not great), but I'm unable to read it on my phone- not enough contrast with the white.

Well, since you mention it LK, no; I'm seeing yellow text on white background which means I have to select the text in order to read it:) A darker color would be appreciated thanks!

Off-topic; is the yellow text readable to everyone?
I use the reborn skin on my laptop and work box, and when I need to discern what Farshid is saying, I highlight the colored speech to make it pop. I use a dark background on my smartphone, and the yellow pops there.

I have trouble with the blue font. It shows up pretty well on both a light and a dark background, but for some reason it also appears three-dimensional on the page. That's hard on my eyes. I've been using blue font for Girri (because it complements the color scheme in her image), but might switch just because the cognitive dissonance provoked by the blue font is a bit much on my brain.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads