RE: Reveille

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I am one of his Facebook friends ... and there are a number of other Facebook friends of his here. How would you feel about us posting our get well wishes on his wall? I wouldn't want to alarm others who might be stopping by to see his page.

Rev's Mandy

Banned
Banned
I am one of his Facebook friends ... and there are a number of other Facebook friends of his here. How would you feel about us posting our get well wishes on his wall? I wouldn't want to alarm others who might be stopping by to see his page.

I'd appreciate it if you or anyone else that's thinking of doing so wouldn't. I appreciate the thought, but thats why I set up the email account.

Plus there are some people that (some of his extended family, which are evil) should they happen to stumble across his profile are better off not knowing about it.

I'm needed back at work today so I'll see if I can post an update later tonight after visiting him in the hospital after work.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Holy crap.

While I often don't agree with Rev (particularly our taste in movies) he's always a nice guy. This is an awful thing to hear. I'll be hoping he pulls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads