• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RE: Reveille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I'm so sorry to hear about this.

We didn't always see eye to eye in our discussions, but my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

It's weird how personal this feels - I mean, I don't actually know the guy, but because of his presence here I feel like I do. And he seems like a great guy.

Hoping for the best.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
Terrible news. I´ll be thinking about him, and your whole family. Sending vibes from all other the world to those that have similar interests is what makes the internet great. And belief is all: he will get well

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Truly bad news. May he recover soon and my best wishes for Mandy and his familly*.

(*at least non-evil part....but seriously, get better soon!)

B4cchus

Explorer
I wish you and your family all the strength to see this through to a good outcome.
My thoughts are with you.

If there is anything with which we can help, don't hesitate a second to ask.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Terrible news. I´ll be thinking about him, and your whole family. Sending vibes from all other the world to those that have similar interests is what makes the internet great. And belief is all: he will get well
Yes, absolutely! Never underestimate the power of positive thoughts! Keep on hangning in there, Mandy! Rev is proud of you, whether he can show it now or not. ;) (I daresay that we all feel the same way. He is very lucky to have you along life's journey.)

And don't forget PRAYER, too!

Last edited:

Jack7

First Post
Good Lord,

I'm very sorry to hear that.
Since he keeps a record of what he does and experiences did his diary leave any clue at all as to a possible cause?

Something the doctors could use to make a diagnosis or develop a treatment?

In any case it might do some good to look for any evidence that would give you a clue as to an exact cause.

But a coma is often the body's way of undergoing extensive rest and repair when nothing else seems to be working. So a coma is far from always a bad sign. Be patient, look for clues, and give him some time. This may be extremely serious, then again it may be his way of repairing something that needed repair. I know it is not always easy to be patient in such a situation, but let him rest and encourage him and let he and God do what is out of your hands.

How bout for those who follow the Christian belief we have a fast for him? Prayer is very good as many believe but I also believe that a fast, particularly by a group of people, has surprising power. I plan on this and invite others to as well.

And of course I'll pray for you all, and I'll fast this weekend.

Godspeed to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads