Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
If that's what it say in the PHB, then 'yes'. I'll double check tomorrow, but I think it's 'no' unless they are attacked.

[MENTION=10894]KainG[/MENTION], after checking the book, it looks like a held person does make a save every round on their turn to end the effect. So, [MENTION=161]Buddha the DM[/MENTION]'s Pc gets to attempt a save this round on her turn.

(Coming up right after Shaz.)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Still waiting for [MENTION=1095]Salthorae[/MENTION] to post Shaz's actions. Pushing him back behind Soumral. [MENTION=161]Buddha the DM[/MENTION], roll another Will save to break the hold person.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
On Dakashi's next turn, two more energy currents (electricity) for the High Artificer.

Manifester level check vs SR: 2#1d20+12 16 17

Energy current (electricity): 2#10d6 34 37
With Sil's solid fog, Dakashi doesn't have line of sight to the High Artificer. you still have line of effect, however, and can try to hit the "square" where Thalamond is standing. It is a total concealment so there is a 50% miss chance.

P.S. Are there more than 3 allies with me? If there are 3 or less here, I'll change my action to psionic teleport us the 'F' outta here.
Oops, I missed this question.

On Dakashi's turn, there will be more than 3 others in the temple. If Silhouette and Shaz had entered the temple before the elan's action, there would only have been Soumral, Rodan, and Kethrendil left in the temple in addition to him.

Last edited:

Remove ads