Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Shayuri

First Post
DC25 is pretty nutty for level 9 characters though. Just saying. :)

I mean, I get that we're sort of intentionally being exposed to forces waaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond our power level to drive home that we are small fish in a suddenly much bigger ocean, but damn. :)

Yeah, Sil's okay. She was only -1 HP. She had 53 HP, and 5 fire resistance. Aaaaaallmost tanked the firestorm. Hee hee.

KainG

Explorer
Aaaaaaand that's that for Kethrendil. Down to -16 hp with only 12 Con. Sweet water and light laughter, you happy-go-lucky elf. o7

Now I'm really kicking myself for not casting resist energy at first opportunity.

Ah well, time for Ghost Wolf to storm in!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
By the doors, but slightly off to the left side, so to avoid having Rodan's back exposed to someone ambushing from behind.

Rodan Spellcraft Check: [roll0]
Rodan Reflex Check: [roll1]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Aaaaaaand that's that for Kethrendil. Down to -16 hp with only 12 Con. Sweet water and light laughter, you happy-go-lucky elf. o7

Now I'm really kicking myself for not casting resist energy at first opportunity.
It's too bad. I really liked Keth.

Ah well, time for Ghost Wolf to storm in!
Where would he be at this point? Think about his introduction.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
By the doors, but slightly off to the left side, so to avoid having Rodan's back exposed to someone ambushing from behind.

Rodan Spellcraft Check: [roll0]
Rodan Reflex Check: [roll1]
So, Rodan doesn't decipher the spells being cast, and he doesn't make his save against the fire storm spell.

BTW, your PC sheet in the rogues gallery thread seems unclear when it comes to hit points.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6855111]tekknowkub[/MENTION], did you want me to roll the Reflex saves for Dakashi? I need one vs. the firestorm ability of the burning bones and one against the fire storm spell cast by the High Artificer.

Remove ads