Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Can I also get the upgraded bow for Kethrendil's bow?
I'll probably make that bow a more unique item, but you can use the base advanced bow stats I've posted, for now.

Anyway, Yin Hun wiped out the remaining harrowblade. It only had 3 hit points left. Heh.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Of course I would get 2 crits on an already dead monster XD
Well, you got the last shot in, so that's something at least.

BTW, I mistakenly was thinking of Keth's sword as something that I want to make unique not his bow. So, just use the stats for my advanced bow for Keth's bow.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The official restart won't likely start until the weekend. I'm feeling a bit sick. Likely will be sleeping a lot today and tomorrow. Just FYI...

:yawn:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I'm about to start writing the next post, which will be broken up into two parts. The first one will be a summary of the group's trip to Candlekeep. The second one will be the scene just outside the fortress, aka negotiating with the monks for entry.

Also, regarding the destroyed escape pod, Yin Hun and Rodan manage to salvage some gear. There is protected safebox that has an emergency kit in it. The kit includes a comm unit, basic medkit, flashlight, x-ray visor, a survival flare gun, and a folded up suit of casual stationwear. The rest of the pod is a total loss.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so it only ended up being one post. :p

my next reply likely won't be until Wednesday, but feel free to ask questions here about anything I wrote in the new post.

EDIT: Goodnight!

KainG

Explorer
Soumral or Silhouette can take the comm unit after Emiko sets it up to tap into their common frequency and explain how to use it. The flashlight as well.

Yin Hun and Emiko can hold onto the rest.

Was there anything on or in the escape pod to identify which ship it came from, or any traces of its occupant (dead or otherwise)?

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette would love the chance to learn to use these items. She doesn't really need the flashlight. Who has communicators already?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Silhouette would love the chance to learn to use these items. She doesn't really need the flashlight. Who has communicators already?
The personal comm unit is basically a fancy cell phone (with a Tier 0 computer), which wouldn't be really hard to figure out. It's a Level 1 item, so I'd say she could figure out the basics as long as someone teaches her how t use it. She can make an Intelligence check [DC 15] and if another PC helps with a Aid Another roll using the Computers skill, she can get a +2 bonus on the initial roll. If she succeeds, she can learn the basics of how to use it properly, but if it stops working or needs to be fixed, she's going to need help getting it to work again.

I'd allow this for any Level 1 or 2 Technological Items (SFCR, pp. 218-221) that are unfamiliar for her, Soumral, or Thrak with a DC of 15. Anything up to Level 5 would require an Intelligence check with a DC of 20. Anything up to Level 10 would require an Intelligence check with a DC of 30. Anything above that is beyond their ability to understand without proper education in high-tech items (gaining at least 4 ranks in either Engineering or Computers).

Remove ads