• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

Woot! Less than $38K until we get some Golems! This will probably happen in the next 2-3 hours at this rate. I can't wait to see what the next stretch goal will bring us!

Alarian

First Post
Curse all of you! I had managed to not pledge this even though I had been watching it on and off since the start. All the talk here about how much you get at the Vampire level made me fail my saving throw and I just pledged $150 at the vampire level.

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with all these minis! I had retired all my paints a few years back and had been buying pre-painted only (I actually have a case of Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder minis I'm in the process of opening sitting on the desk next to me). Looks like I'll be re-picking up and old hobby.

Last edited:

Wow just hit the $2.44M stretch goal! I love me some golems and the next goal at $2.84M should be achievable by tomorrow morning I'd think and really hope because those wizards are awesome layered in awesomesauce.

Hitting $3M would be pretty dang impressive!

rgard

Adventurer
Just went over 2.5 million. Simply amazing. I'm not looking forward to explaining the packages to 'she, who must be obeyed'

In for 135. Will up it tomorrow for additional dragons.

IronWolf

blank
Yep, I finally failed my Will save and went in on this as well. In for $150 at the Vampire level. Planning on the two paint sets, picked up a jabberwocky for a friend and trying to decide what to swap Sophie out for. Tempted by the case actually, but that seems boring. But not sure how to store all of these things once I get them.

Mengu

First Post
This kickstarter is a monster.

Reaper Bones Kickstart Attack: +200some vs Will (it hits unless it rolls a 1)
Hit: 100 damage and ongoing 10 damage until maximum budget reached.
Aftereffect: target takes 10 damage per round until end of campaign.
Miss: Target is depressed until end of campaign, and suffers vulnerable 10 against any future Reaper Bones Kickstart Attacks.

Remove ads