• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

Treebore

First Post
I'm waiting until close to the end so that I don't have to keep changing it. I really hope the Pathfinder Dragon comes into play. WANT.

I do it to break the new levels faster. Besides, if too many people wait until "the last minute" they may bog down or outright crash the servers. Plus it took me less than two minutes.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
I do it to break the new levels faster. Besides, if too many people wait until "the last minute" they may bog down or outright crash the servers. Plus it took me less than two minutes.

Crap. That's actually a good point. I'll recalculate the extras that want. At this point I've got to add AT LEAST another $80-90 and that's not including the Pathfinder Dragon yet...

Piaevo

First Post
I just sold off a bunch of junk on the bay, now I see this...
It doesn't make me save my money any easier...
This is really such a great deal, and that Paizo dragon is really the temping part for me.

I hope it hits the Drow, that'd be awesomesauce. I'm thinking about upping my pledge again so that I can get the Drow Centaurs... This is not healthy for my wallet!

Remove ads