Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Man, I want to add on to my Vampire-pledge, but where to start and where to stop? There's so much goodness I can't stand it! Best Kickstarter ever!

Holy Bovine

First Post
Holy. Cr@p. I have to get those dragons, giants, orcs and paint sets. :D

fifm!!

This is just too good to pass up! My wife is giving the OK as long as I sell a few more of my WotC D&D minis (not a problem - those things have already financed a huge sewer repair and new floors!! LOL!). I really want to get back into painting and these minis are simply jaw dropping amazing. Add in some new paints (and a few giants and dragons to replace the ones I'm selling) and I'll be set for life - or at least until the next Reaper Kickstarter!

Pour

First Post
I've actually never gotten into metal minis till now, but the Vampire level is WAY too good a deal to pass up. Added on 20 orcs for 25 bucks, too. Considering the paints and the case, but not sure they're a good deal or not.

Treebore

First Post
. Considering the paints and the case, but not sure they're a good deal or not.

They are an awesome deal! Not nearly as awesome as the mini's themselves, but over half off retail. Believe its in the neighborhood of 60% off retail, but someone far more familiar with Reaper retail pricing will hopefully confirm the actual percentage of discounts.

Pour

First Post
They are an awesome deal! Not nearly as awesome as the mini's themselves, but over half off retail. Believe its in the neighborhood of 60% off retail, but someone far more familiar with Reaper retail pricing will hopefully confirm the actual percentage of discounts.

That's both awesome and terrible news. Up side, great deals cannot be ignored. Down side, up goes my pledge haha.

ahayford

First Post
You guys should check out the Red Box campaign as well. Tre has sculpted a lot of the awesome models in the Reaper KS. He even has a stretch goal named after him (Mind your Manors) They are just about to hit a new stretch goal for free zombies for the $100 pledge level.

Red Box Kickstarter

Holy Bovine

First Post
I've actually never gotten into metal minis till now, but the Vampire level is WAY too good a deal to pass up. Added on 20 orcs for 25 bucks, too. Considering the paints and the case, but not sure they're a good deal or not.

I might be mis-reading you here but the 'Bones' line Reaper's kickstarter is about are all plastic.

Treebore

First Post
117 minis now, BEFORE any add on options.

Yeah, the "Bones" line are all plastic.

Only the solid silver mechs weren't plastic. I think one of the ones in the Vampire level might be metal, but the vast majority, if not all, are plastic, not metal.

Remove ads