• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

D'karr

Adventurer
Insanity!

Insanity? This is REAPER!!!!!!!! [Chest Kick]

attachment.php

Attachments

• REAPER.png
    REAPER.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
1) Do the normal figures fit in the 1x1 inch squares on the normal battle map?
Usually they fit a 1" circle, sometimes the feet are so far apart you need to put them diagonally on a 1" square.
2) Or do I have to cut the base off and affix it to a different base like a square or circle?
Rarely do you HAVE to cut the broccoli away, but sometimes the brocoli will overhang the 1" base.

How about the bigger (large, huge, etc)?
Hard to say, The Monster minis were not always make with a particular base size in mind.

3) If I have to buy new bases, where should I purchase them (online)?
1" metal bases { called washers by normal folks ] can be bought at the hardware store. 100 can often be bought for between $3 to $15 US dollars. Call the local stores, the prices do vary store to store. 1.5" and 2" metal washers can also be bought there for moderately higher prices. if you want a 3/4" base, a US penny will work.

Poker chips are usually either 1.5" or 40mm. Cheaper ones are usually 1.5".

Bases can be had pretty cheaply if you know where to look. 1" discs show up often in several types of merchandise. If you buy bases online, there is a decent chance the shipping will cost you more than than the bases would have cost you at the Dollar Store / Craft store / Hardware store.

This guy has decent prices for plastic bases, but he recently got himself a day job so this supply might dry up. Bases for miniatures

Even with international shipping EM4 minis bases are a good value. They are very close to the "slotta" bases games workshop uses and these were the bases Wotc used for the 2001 Chainmail game. em4miniatures Miniatures Bases

Galeforce 9 USED to sell pints and quarts of MDF bases for a good price.

Some folks swear by litko, but they overcharge for Oval and Pill shaped bases.
Circular Miniature Bases: 25 mm - LITKO Game Accessories

I've used this company for MDF bases because they don't have giant upcharges on oval and Pill bases. Home - Welcome to Warbases.co.uk

Last edited:

czak

First Post
More pathfinder iconics, and after this one, another big monster.

KS_PathIconics2Reward.jpg

Also, they have confirmed that there will be future pathfinder stretch goals including more of the iconics and monsters.

Gulla

Adventurer
This is getting very expensive, even though it is very cheap. It costs a lot of money to save so much. I figure I finally understand what my wife feels like at a shoe-sale ;)

Jupp

Explorer
More pathfinder iconics, and after this one, another big monster.

Also, they have confirmed that there will be future pathfinder stretch goals including more of the iconics and monsters.

I am just not sure how many more stretch goals we will see on this kickstarter. It feels like the saturation is already very high on this one. Though I really would not mind another goal with PF minis :D

Remove ads