• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recheck The Ababis Liberation, 4 spots remain

bloodymage

House Ruler
Get in on a little of Jack Ryan's CIA and the French Resistance in The Ababis Liberation at Macray's Keep.

One cell needs some healing, the other is basically wide open, though magic and healing are glaring deficiencies. Please, apply with any eligible class you like, though I am kinda full up on rangers.

If you've looked at it before, it might be a bit different now. Come, take another look, check it out here and spend a little time browsing around.

See you in the resistance! :cool:

CerebralAssassin

First Post
Bloody Mage,

I'm interested, but I have a question:

1)How often & when do we play?

I'm at work now, so I'll take a look at things in more detail when I get home (about 6:30 local time)

I'm thinking of playing a cleric (not sure which deity yet).

Nathan Hawks "The Cerebral Assassin"

nameless

First Post
I'm interested too. I also need to know what day/time you play.

I'd like to play a rogue, or a sohei from OA if you'd allow that. I can "westernize" it, so it's not a weird oriental thing. If you allow it, I promise to make a good backstory :).

Shout at me on AIM (Writteninwater) or ICQ (38428291) if you like, I'm on pretty often.

-nameless

Remove ads