• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting 1-2 players - D20 Call of Cthulhu - Fog over Buenos Aires

AlexS

First Post
I'd be interested, if you don't mind taking on a relative novice.

I'd like to play a priest, perhaps- a Jesuit or something who has been punished by his order for being controversial/outspoken and sent to minister to a parish in a deprived area of Buenos Aires.

If that's no good, maybe a young english aristocrat who has ended up in Buenos Aires on his Grand Tour? Maybe a bit down on his luck, or perhaps been sent out to get experience in the family business.

Drowned Hero

First Post
I'd be interested, if you don't mind taking on a relative novice.

I'd like to play a priest, perhaps- a Jesuit or something who has been punished by his order for being controversial/outspoken and sent to minister to a parish in a deprived area of Buenos Aires.

If that's no good, maybe a young english aristocrat who has ended up in Buenos Aires on his Grand Tour? Maybe a bit down on his luck, or perhaps been sent out to get experience in the family business.

Hey there AlexS, yes welcome aboard. You find character creation in the first post of this thread. I would prefer the priest as character, but the englishman can do to, up to you really.

As i said character creation stuff in post #1.

As von says hes running a CoC game to but with other rules, easier rules to be honest, so if you want two games you probably getting it :)

Seeing forward to see your character.

-DH

Drowned Hero

First Post
So the doctor has a lose mouth. :)
You are now aware of the plot and the doctors importance. I want you both to go for that lvl 2. Remember to post your skill using.

Last edited:

DH - I'm going to close my CoC game and re-start it in a new recruiting thread. Since people posted 1 post in the IC before they vanished. You can post an interest message again and I will send a new RG link also. I hope more people will show interest this time.

Commited hero - you are more then welcome to join my CoC game. it is based on the rules of Chaosium and not D20. it is much easier. Hope to see you over there since finding CoC players on those boards are harder then killing an ancient dragon.

Drowned Hero

First Post
DH - I'm going to close my CoC game and re-start it in a new recruiting thread. Since people posted 1 post in the IC before they vanished. You can post an interest message again and I will send a new RG link also. I hope more people will show interest this time.

Commited hero - you are more then welcome to join my CoC game. it is based on the rules of Chaosium and not D20. it is much easier. Hope to see you over there since finding CoC players on those boards are harder then killing an ancient dragon.

Ok Von.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads