[Recruiting 2/4] PbtA Ironsworn - PbP in Ancient Greece

TallIan

Explorer
Added Pallas to the RG and updated his backstory to accommodate the changes we've made.

@KalesNestor if you want Penelope somewhere else for that opening attack, let me know. I figured that is a good way to have us meet and give us an immediate need to help each other.

doghead

thotd
Well that nearly killed me ...

Eventually I decided just go with what I had, and play it out.

We really need a name for the game. And the Island.

But right now I am just happy to have a start. Lets see how this goes.

thotd

doghead

thotd
Lol. I find that’s best. Players have an annoying habit of ruining your plans anyway.

Maybe. It can be hard to tell at times - ruining the game/creating awesomeness :)

I was more referring to the complexity of starting the game in the middle of major conflict. Definitely not KISS.

Play to see what happens, right?

I have created an OOC Thread. I am going to leave this thread open as a Recuiting thread.

thotd

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Excellent. All I need now from you a brief outline of events from Penelope's perspective leading up to Pallas waking up.

For both of you - Why are these two characters going to work together?

TI - Rogues Gallery is up.

thotd

Well, which events? If she's in the hospital tending the wounded, she really wouldn't have been there. Unless maybe she came across the battlefield and dragged Pallas home?

doghead

thotd
Hey KN. How are you travelling?

I would really like to get Penelope in the IC thread before pushing on. Let me know if this is a problem. I can push on with Pallas until you are ready to jump in.

thotd

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases