• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting: Bug Hunters

mariusm

Explorer
I think on Monday we can start.

Maybe on the weekend you guys can come up with ideas for your characters. If there are no new recruits by Monday then I will post the character creation details and we can get started.

Cheers,
Marius.

Mista Collins

First Post
I am not familiar with the d20 Future rules. I am familiar with the d20 basic rules and some of the d20 modern stuff. I am interested in joining the game and can usually post once a day.

Shayuri

First Post
*one eye, open REALLY wide, tics frantically as he taps a huge syringe with a serrated needle*

"I would tell you this won't hurt...but I can see you already know it will. Ehehehehe..."

-- Half Insane Psyops Medic

Muahahaha...

No no, I'll be nice! So nice. @_@ Now sleeeeeeep...

JonnyFive

First Post
Mista Collins said:
What about the guy who isn't completely sane and really enjoys explosives? He is never fun to be around :)

meh only if he likes explosions more than you do :p

on a different note, what book(s) should i get my hands on to read for this game? as stated before i know almost nothing about the d20 modern rules

Cromm10k

First Post
I will take the sniper (Tracer) if that fits the story. Putting big holes from a long distance in bugs is fun. :D

BTW: Can we have stuff like artillery support or orbital bombardments?

"This is Bravo 6, callin' in artillery on D-57. We've spotted about 520 Xenos. We need a complete annihilation of this sector! Give'em hell!!! Bravo 6 out."

Just a thought...

Edit:

@Jhonny five: start with this to get an idea:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/msrd

Last edited:

Remove ads