Recruiting for Eberron - Man on the Run (1 spot), alts always welcome

Animus

Explorer
FYI: Here's the party so far:

-Warforged ftr or ftr/rng
-Changeling warlock
-Kalashtar psion "healer"
-githzerai monk (maybe) or ?

Two more + alts to go, and this roster will be full.

Azaar

Explorer
Quick question, before I decide whether to cast in my hat: is the PHB II kosher? I'm eyeing the beguiler and duskblade pretty closely. If not, I may try my hand at a changeling rogue with the racial substitution levels from Races of Eberron.

nonamazing

Explorer
Okay, I've added my character submission (see above) and I think it's more or less finished. Let me know if there's anything I've missed. Oh, I've made sure to include links to any relevant psionic powers or rules (from the SRD) for ease of use.

ByteRynn

First Post
My friend Byteme8199 and I are interested in playing a pair of Shifter brothers that go adventuring together. We'll probably be a Scout and another class of some decription. We are working on characters now.

Animus

Explorer
All-

I forgot. HP above first is 1/2 hit die +1 (so 3 for d4, 4 for d6, etc.).

So here's my roster:
Strahd VZ
nonamazing
Velmont
Nero Kingsley
Azaar (confirm please :))
ByteRynn
Byte8199 (maybe in, maybe alt)

nonamazing-

Preliminary scan looks good. Will give more thorough look this weekend.

ByteRynn-

If Azaar doesn't want in, then both you guys are in. Otherwise, I can only take one for now. I'm taking alts though.

Bront

The man with the probe
I have 3 character ideas -

#1) Kalashtar Rogue/Psion, heading into the Shadowmind (Complete Adventurer). Actualy a character on the run, posing as a human.
#2) Grey Elf Psychic Rogue. Was into salvaging, so more an adventuring rogue, the Psionics being an interesting addition.
#3) Half-Elf Dragonmarked Rogue/Swashbuckler heading into Dualist. A sailor, showoff, and all around entertaining guy.

If none of these ideas fit well, I'm ok with holding off too. Let me know if any of these are ok, and I'll draw them up more (Tweek them for this game)

Animus

Explorer
Hey all,

I've been thinking, I was trying to get off another game using True20, but I'm going to hold off on that. That means that I can run a SECOND game! I'll obviously be running a different adventure. Using same creation rules, but will update T-TH-SA (as opposed to M-W-F).

The following will be in current game:
Strahd VZ
nonamazing
Velmont
Nero Kingsley

The following will be in the new game:
Azaar
ByteRynn
Byte8199
Bront

Bront-

Actually, I like concept #1 so much, that I'm going to send you a PM about it.
*edit* Oops, can't do that here. Will email you then.

Bront

The man with the probe
Sent you an e-mail, I can't check the one you sent any time soon, send it where I told you instead :)

Animus

Explorer
All,

I have consolidated rules and rosters and added the new blurb here. Please please post your characters in the respective Rogue's Gallery threads. and make sure you post to the correct one as well. Thanks.

Remove ads