ByteRynn

First Post
Hoborne Oakbrother
[sblock]Male shifter druid 3
NG Medium Humanoid (Shapeshifter)
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Notice +10
Languages Common
Ranged javelin +5 (1d6/30 ft.) or
Ranged alchemical silver javelin +5 (1d6-1/30 ft.)
Base Atk +2; Grp +2
Special Attacks shifting 1/day (Longstride, 6 rounds), combat reflexes
Spells Prepared (CL 3, DC 13+spell level):
2nd -
1st –
0th –
Skills Balance +3, Climb +0, Concentration +7 (+11 combat casting), Escape Artist +1, Jump -6, Knowledge (Nature) +8, Knowledge (Religion) +3, Notice +10, Stealth +1, Survival +6 (+8 above ground, natural)
Possessionsmw longspear, +1 hide armor, backpack, belt pouch, bedroll, flint and steel, 50 ft. hmpen rope, 2 sunrods, 10 days rations, waterskin, mw club, holly and mistletoe, spell component pouch, cloak of resistance +1, light warhorse w/ military saddle, 3 javelins, 2 alchemical silver javelins[/sblock]

Stats Changes when when shifting
[sblock]Init +4
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Ranged javelin +6 (1d6/30 ft.) or
Ranged alchemical silver javelin +6 (1d6-1/30 ft.)
Special Attacks shifting 1/day (Longstride, 6 rounds)

I still need to put up his spells memorized. Basically, Hoborne and his brother travel around together. They have gotten quite used to fighting as a team and are known in some small circles as being especially effective scouts and mobile warriors. Hoborne is the slightly older and wiser of the two, though he isn't in quite as good shape.

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
ByteRynn and Nero Kingsley,

Your characters look good so far. Please put your characters in their respective RG thread. You can find that in the first post. ByteRynn, you're in Man on the Run, and Nero is in Special Delivery. Thanks guys.

sukael

First Post
Can I grab a slot in Special Delivery? I'm about to run off to catch a movie RL, so anything detailed will have to wait a few hours, but I'm definitely thinking about a divine caster (shifter druid? maybe).

nonamazing

Explorer
I've put my character into the RG thread. I did have one small request. The character has a pair of deep crystal gauntlets that let her do some extra damage with her unarmed attacks (although it used up her power points). Would it be okay to make that damage be nonlethal damage? I think that would fit in better with the pacifistic nature of the character. If not, that's okay. I just reckoned I'd run the idea past you and see what you thought.

Animus

Explorer
sukael,

I'll pencil you in.

That means both threads are full. Well, Man on the Run may have one spot if Non-living Force is out. Here's the next step.

This thread will be kept to recruit for the spot for MOTR. I will make OOC threads for both games. For those of you who haven't done it yet, post your characters to the RG thread, link will be provided. When I make the OOC threads, I will post here to link you to them. IC posts will start the first available day after all char's are approved.

Animus

Explorer
nonamazing said:
I've put my character into the RG thread. I did have one small request. The character has a pair of deep crystal gauntlets that let her do some extra damage with her unarmed attacks (although it used up her power points). Would it be okay to make that damage be nonlethal damage? I think that would fit in better with the pacifistic nature of the character. If not, that's okay. I just reckoned I'd run the idea past you and see what you thought.

I'll let it be nonlethal.

Remove ads