• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redclaw's Eyes of the Lich Queen OOC

Graf

Explorer
Assuming that no news is good news (and realizing that we're needing a final set of stats now) I've updated "Kason" for the last time (minus whatever errors have crept in and my general incompetence anyway...).

Redclaw

First Post
Graf said:
Assuming that no news is good news (and realizing that we're needing a final set of stats now) I've updated "Kason" for the last time (minus whatever errors have crept in and my general incompetence anyway...).
I have to say, he's looking very self-sufficient. He'd be in big trouble if he ran into anything, but his hiding ability should help, and he's got some magic and healing going on.

One note: did you add in your armor check penalty for the chain shirt?

Otherwise, he's good to post to the RG, and ready to enter the Temple of Kha'Shazul. :D

Graf

Explorer
I did not adjust for the chain shirt. I will do so soon. (this is why I play wizards, you fight naked -- beautiful mathematics free nudity).

This reminds of the old dragon letters page.... "The party has discussed matters and we have decided not to go into the Castle of Absolute Unavoidable Doom, but instead, to return to town." (paraphrase)

Redclaw

First Post
Hey all, I should be able to post a good amount tomorrow, and maybe a little on Monday morning, but I'm headed cross country in a gigantic U-Haul starting Monday afternoon (as soon as we finish selling the house). As a result, I probably won't be able to advance the story much until Friday or Saturday. I hope you all can bear with me.

Unfortunately it means we likely won't get far into this dragon hunt right away. :(

Graf

Explorer
I will be on vacation from July 29th to Aug 7th. Traveling with little or no internet connecttion (I think). I plan on posting at least once more to this thread before I go. Sorry for the short lead time.

Remove ads