• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redclaw's Eyes of the Lich Queen

EvolutionKB

First Post
Talas

Talas whispers from their vantage point, "Do you think lizardmen live in those huts? They seem about the right size for both types. Do we risk Bregan creeping ahead through the reeds to scout? I don't want what happened last time to happen again."

Creamsteak

Explorer
Drekhad smiles in his clanky and shiny armor. "Yes, but why bother? If they serve as obstacles on our path, we should pierce them with our shining blades!"

EvolutionKB

First Post
Talas

As Bregan slips away, Talas steps into the reeds beside the trail as well. As the shifter approaches, so does the duskblade, though very slowly. Anticipating combat, Talas pulls a vial from his belt, ready to down it's contents when the sounds of battle reach him.

[sblock=ooc]I'll step into the reeds beside the trail and slowly move forward. I'll move forward 5' every other round. I'll pull out a potion of shield of faith and ready an action to drink it if I hear shouting of the sounds of battle.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads