Redclaw's Eyes of the Lich Queen

EvolutionKB

First Post
Talas 2 Str damage

Talas nods slowly and says outloud weighing their options, "Well we can go now, and catch them by surprise, but not be at full strength. Or we wait, be at full strength and give them the fight of their lives. They will undoubtably be ready for us when we return. What say you Drekhad?" Talas looks at their leader as he waits for a decision.

"No," Talas smiles and says to the shifter, "now would not be the best time for you to sneak alone in there."

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Well, you know what I'd like to do... however, it looks like we have new companions that are ill-prepared to charge into battle with an overwhelming entity of ultimate evil bent on the annihilation of the universe as we know it. I just hope that tomorrow they're a bit more excited about the prospect... clearly they need time to build up their righteous inspiration."

"That said, I'm leary about actually 'camping' here. We could fall back to the 'usual spot' or look for somewhere else nearby. And when we do come back, I hope they want to fight us head on..."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Allow me some rest, then I will keep the rest of the watch. I do not believe they will miss these camps for awhile if at all." Bregan begins to move away from the temple, looking for a place to set a make-shift camp.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Hedowin

"I haven't been conscious for who knows how long -- so I am just somewhat thrilled to be up and moving..."

"Either choice is fine with me -- I still have most of my tricks available to me."

He looks from the group towards the temple, then continues on to scan the jungle for any movement.

Redclaw

First Post
The jungle beyond the clearing is thick and seemingly endless. That being said, after searching for what seems like hours, Bregan is able to find a small sheltered area where a giant tree fell not too long ago, making a natural lean-to. It won't provide a great deal of security, but it should keep you dry and somewhat hidden.

pathfinderq1

First Post
As they waited for the other shifter to do his scouting Chevri took a few moments of quiet meditation. When they were ready to move, she seemed a bit stronger for the rest, though she was obviously still hampered by the poison. "Is their anyone else who needs healing before we settle in for the day?," she asked quietly. "I have another spell of healing, and one which can help to assuage the effects of that poison, and I can provide some additional help with herbal medicine if it is necessary..."

OOC: Before we settle into camp, she does have another CLW and a Lesser Restoration memorized, and she can use mundane Heal skills for long-term care overnight. While Bregan is scouting for a camp, she will take the time to switch her ability bonus from Beast Spirit from DEX to STR, giving her a mighty 5 STR effectively...

Zurai

First Post
Alexa shakes herself out of her reverie and gives a tired, sad smile to her companions, new and old. "I think we would all benefit from some rest and some time to contemplate. I know I would." She turns to Chevri. "I could use some healing, although I've no wounds so dire that they cannot wait overnight for me to tend myself in the morn."
[sblock=OOC]Alexa's at 22/31 hp, although a night's rest will almost completely correct that (to 28/31).[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Hedowin does his best to help set up the camp as best that he knows how. While he is very well versed in nature and all other areas of academic pursuit, the actual practicalities of surviving in the wilderness are not exactly his strong point. Thus, he spends a fair amount of time studying others who seem to know what they are doing.

When Bregan returns to camp,"If you want to get a closer look at those bipeds, you and I could return to a closer vantage point, where I could render you unseeable to normal eyes...."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Talas 2 Str damage

Talas arranges his belongs as best he could so he was in a defensible position. He speaks to Chevri, "You and Alexa are worse shape than I, use your magic on her and yourself. I would benefit from your herbal remedies to help replenish my strength for tomorrow."

,"If you want to get a closer look at those bipeds, you and I could return to a closer vantage point, where I could render you unseeable to normal eyes...."

Talas nods in agreement. "That is a great idea, the rest of us should stay put. I'd like to know what we will be up against."

[sblock=ooc]I'll be fine w/o magic, though he would appreciate a heal check on behalf of Chevri to gain all my strength back. I think Bregan scouting ahead while invisible is a good idea, unless we are too far away from the temple to where it would be dangerous for the two to go by themselves. The carnage we left behind could have aroused the alarm by now. As always Talas sleeps in his armor, with weapons and gear nearby.[/sblock]

Remove ads