D&D 5E Rename the Monster Manual

It's high time player characters and the unfairly-othered beings they have been abusing lose their combat abilities in favor of constructive dialogue and mutual understanding abilities.

Oofta

Legend
After thinking about this, I realized nerf weapons are made of plastic which will hurt the fantasy environment. That, and smacking someone with a nerf weapon might still hurt their feelings. We want this to be a positive experience!

Therefore we need items that are biodegradable only offering pleasure. Since I don't want someone feeling bad for missing we'll also get rid of rolling a D20 and damage.

Whenever you "attack" a monster you now just indicate the monster and say "BOOP!" Much better.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
After thinking about this, I realized nerf weapons are made of plastic which will hurt the fantasy environment. That, and smacking someone with a nerf weapon might still hurt their feelings. We want this to be a positive experience!

Therefore we need items that are biodegradable only offering pleasure. .

Items that only offer pleasure ? - while it might involve Dungeons I’d suspect that kind roleplaying would breach the PG limit

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
I think the problem is that there is an orc and a goblin entry in the MM, but not human and elf entries. The solution is simple: take out the orc/goblin/etc. humanoid entries from the MM, except for special cases like the Eye of Gruumsh, add some fluff for the NPC entries, like bandit, and make some new ones, like marauder (and make small and medium size versions of the NPC's). If marauders are always CE, then it doesn't really matter if they are human, orc, goblin, elf, dwarf, or whatnot.
There used to be MM entries for all races, including human. Bring that back!

Remove ads