renau1g's Fort Belurian Adventure [Pathfinder]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Ooops, thought this WAS the OOC]Hey, here's a thought: Let's not compain and moan about what WAS, but let's focus on what IS, and play some D&D! :D[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Mourn's gaze homes in on the shadowy figures in the jungle shadows, his low light vision piercing the gloom easily. He draws Death's Edge as his clear voice rings out through the trees.

"Stand in the open, take no action against us and speak your wishes!"

Vernon turns his head to keep the two groups inview in the corner of his vision, but staring off like he is looking at something else. he pulls his bow out and strings it.

"Guys, we are being watched. it looks like an ambush and it may be more grugach. I recciommend that peacefuly nagotions be the better course of action here." Vernon whispers

Baelor immediately disappears into the thick undergrowth of the jungle, his axe and shield in hand and ready.

As the others reacted, Maighan tensed and stopped walking. She then held up a hand in a loud, ringing voice spoke in the elvish tongue.

"We come as friends to nature and the forest of Chult! Do not attack us because we are outlanders. We will greet you with hands empty of weapons, and listen to what you say, if you do not."

There's no immediate response from them, they still appear to be attempting to hide.

Startled by the sight of a possible ambush in their path, Rych immediately begins the carefully practiced gestures and trained intonations that are the hallmarks of his magical tradition. In seconds his form begins to waver making his shape indistinct.

[sblock=OOC]
*Surprise round over, the humanoids didn't respond either verbally or by moving out into the open. Note: The ground isn't as smooth as the map shows. There is signs of crushed underbrush here from the obvious path of the "dragon"

Baelor - Hiding in Shadows
Rych - Blur - 48/48 rounds.

Initiative:
Mourn - 22 <- You're up
Baelor - 19
Vernon - 19
Maighan - 16
Iffy - 10
Enemies - 10
Rych - ? (I didn't see your init, please remind me)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads